Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Its because you have been playing all the tracks for quite a while, you've become familiar with all the turns and shortcuts. When you play on Mirror Mode, it messes with your brain and you'll notice that you don't react to turns as quickly as used to.

Hell even without mirror mode I suck

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Operation Flashpoint: Cold war assault or as it is called nowadays Arma: Cold war assault.

Hands down, the hardest game i ever played. God i love it.

Sig. by Psychotray

I found the first Bioshock really hard, it took me absolutely ages trying to beat it, the sense of joy when I finally beat it though was great Unfortunately I haven't really had another game compare to it in terms of difficulty since
    YNWA
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrum View Post
    I found the first Bioshock really hard, it took me absolutely ages trying to beat it, the sense of joy when I finally beat it though was great Unfortunately I haven't really had another game compare to it in terms of difficulty since
    Bioshock 1 is one of my all-time favorites! The final boss is a little easier than what I hoped for, but the Big Daddy's are nearly impossible to kill on the hardest setting. The only way I could see Bioshock getting any more difficult would be if they completely restored the Big Daddy's health every time you died.

Yeah the Big Daddys were hard, it was a great game. I never got around to playing Bioshock 2 unfortunately
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper_Reality View Post
    Bioshock 1 is one of my all-time favorites! The final boss is a little easier than what I hoped for, but the Big Daddy's are nearly impossible to kill on the hardest setting. The only way I could see Bioshock getting any more difficult would be if they completely restored the Big Daddy's health every time you died.
    OMG the final boss was suuuuuuchhh a let down!! Game was so amazing... and then BAM. Craptastic boss. Was the same with BS 2. Still, one of my favs too

Damn.... now I wanna go play it xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper_Reality View Post
    Lol Don't worry. That game can be kind of difficult, but I personally think Mario Kart is much more difficult. If I recall correctly, Diddy Kong Racing doesn't have a 150cc Mirror Mode
    It's not even that man. It's those stupid golden balloons...and the hovercrafts! Some of those maps were a nightmare, xD

Hardest game I've beaten is probably Devil May Cry 4, or Halo Wars, both on hardest difficulty. Both frustrated my and pushed me around for quite a while.

Well one of my favorite games ever was Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and I Skyrim really wasn't a lot different, like you could still fall off stuff and there wasn't anything there helping you. Probably not the hardest game I ever played though, IDK what that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    It's not even that man. It's those stupid golden balloons...and the hovercrafts! Some of those maps were a nightmare, xD

Hardest game I've beaten is probably Devil May Cry 4, or Halo Wars, both on hardest difficulty. Both frustrated my and pushed me around for quite a while.
    I hated those stupid hovercrafts! They could not turn worth crap and you always ended up bouncing all over the whole course!

Thread Information