Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Scroll of Ressurection

I am interested in playing WoW again but want to know if the game is even worth it to me anymore

If anyone has an account please resurrect. I don't care what server your on/faction so long as the community is decent
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

I keep getting friends who want to resurrect me as well I'm wondering if I take the resurrection would I be able to do it for you. I've never had to resurrect anyone before lol .. I'd say since you havent played it in awhile it may be interesting again they came out with new patches and content ..

If you get resurrected and then upgrade your account to full subsciption for at least a month then you can rez me and I can do the same.

what server are your buddies and what faction?
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Oh man ... its been awhile now .. Shu'halo thats what it was and its alliance

What time zone is that?

I hear bad things about progression on Shu'Halo. If you're wondering, I could probably gather a list of good alliance and horde servers, I hear hyjal is good for both factions (mainly horde though).
    Call. Me. PJ.

Naturally right after my account expires, xD I'd be willing to take a scroll though too from somebody to give 'em a free month.

You still have that character on Hyjal?

Windrunner Allaince is just stupid and I want to switch
    Call. Me. PJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    You still have that character on Hyjal?

Windrunner Allaince is just stupid and I want to switch
    No but I'll start fresh, when you accept a scroll you get a level 80 for free lol

You should make a horde dk on Hyjal and rez me, I will transfer my 85 dranei shaman to the server and race change to gobo. When your time runs out I will rez one of your character (your dk or whatever you want) and upgrade you to 80.

You have a 80 and I have a 85 on hyjal, ready for the xpack once we level you!

(I'm not even sure if I still want to play, Im going to use the 7 days to experience the game and its new aspects, see how it feels to play)

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Think about it lol

/Off to bed
    Call. Me. PJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    You should make a horde dk on Hyjal and rez me, I will transfer my 85 dranei shaman to the server and race change to gobo. When your time runs out I will rez one of your character (your dk or whatever you want) and upgrade you to 80.

You have a 80 and I have a 85 on hyjal, ready for the xpack once we level you!

(I'm not even sure if I still want to play, Im going to use the 7 days to experience the game and its new aspects, see how it feels to play)

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Think about it lol

/Off to bed
    The only thing that would suck about the rez is that I have to wait a month after lol so really we'd be gearing to go 2 months down the road, at the start of June xD

Thread Information