Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

You want to wait until june?
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    You want to wait until june?
    Well you want me to rez you. Which means that I need to add a subscription to my account for one month, then I rez you and you pay for a month. Then, after this month of time, I need to wait one more month for you to rez me, as I've played within a month.

The only flaw in this entire plan is the 30-days of no activity required to rez somebody D:

Edit: I think I see where we're messing up here, there's been a misunderstanding xD My account is too currently expired, as of February 28th, so I was asking for a rez from you, if you had gotten one from Vaygah.
    Last edited by ROFLBRYCE; 03-30-2012 at 02:32 AM.

Ohhh I see now, well I guess I could ask Vaygah to rez me and I could rez you but that means he has to get a rez from one of his friends on Shu'Halo

Shu'Halo is not a nice neighborhood
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

lol first off .. His is actual a HER )) .. and I already have a res waiting for me, I have never actually rezzed someone before so i'm not sure how to go about it but i would need to active my account again ( I been drawn in by Everquest lately, so I got sidetracked and neglected my poor moonkin lol) and from what im seeing i need to have it active for one month than i can invite another person, i'm not sure if i can invite multiple people or not ...

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

in addition i believe you can get a server transfer if you wish, here is what my email told me from the scroll

"Upon your return you'll receive:
    • A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
    • A single character boosted to level 80
    Plus:
    • An optional FREE Character Move to your friend's realm/faction (for the boosted character only).
    • Seven Days of FREE Game Time."

So you can choose to move or not i suppose again i'm unfamiliar with the whole thing so I can't be too sure

Sorry bout' that

I'm pretty sure you can invite multiple people but it says you can only get a free character move for your boosted character which defeats the purpose of me being rezzed as I was sick of my server and faction but still want to play my shaman main.

Edit: I checked and I seems I can still receive the transfer but not the talents and skills (obviously)
    Last edited by Akatosh; 03-30-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    Call. Me. PJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygah View Post
    lol first off .. His is actual a HER )) .. and I already have a res waiting for me, I have never actually rezzed someone before so i'm not sure how to go about it but i would need to active my account again ( I been drawn in by Everquest lately, so I got sidetracked and neglected my poor moonkin lol) and from what im seeing i need to have it active for one month than i can invite another person, i'm not sure if i can invite multiple people or not ...

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

in addition i believe you can get a server transfer if you wish, here is what my email told me from the scroll

"Upon your return you'll receive:
    • A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
    • A single character boosted to level 80
    Plus:
    • An optional FREE Character Move to your friend's realm/faction (for the boosted character only).
    • Seven Days of FREE Game Time."

So you can choose to move or not i suppose again i'm unfamiliar with the whole thing so I can't be too sure
    You just need an active subscription to rez somebody, there's a page on the WoW site that brings you to the referral page. Basically you can put into 5 rez's. You input the person battle.net e-mail, or you enter their Character name and server to invite them.

Sorry bout' that

I'm pretty sure you can invite multiple people but it says you can only get a free character move for your boosted character which defeats the purpose of me being rezzed as I was sick of my server and faction but still want to play my shaman main.

Edit: I checked and I seems I can still receive the transfer but not the talents and skills (obviously)
    You could always re-roll another shammy? lolol. I'd probably roll something I've never done before, noob it up in the dungeons.

In any case I hope we all get to playing WoW xD

I'm not sure if I want to pay that subscription when I'm simultaneously saving up for airsoft gear

EDIT: But damn, the idea of a pokemon trainer troll monk is amazing
    Last edited by Akatosh; 04-01-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    Call. Me. PJ.

I'm not sure if I want to pay that subscription when I'm simultaneously saving up for airsoft gear

EDIT: But damn, the idea of a pokemon trainer troll monk is amazing
    That's the beauty of it. You get ten free days. Then you pay $15 for one month, cancel the subscription. Then, after a successful referal (i.e; me paying for one month) you recieve a free month! So you get 70 days of playtime for $15, as well as if you play with either Vaygah or myself, since you're the middle man in all of this, any alts we play together we get boosted to 80. So we could bump up 19827319 80's on other servers, given we're available to play at the same time.

I know man I'm strapped for cash too, my car just crapped out and I'm barely making enough cash to pay off the bills, but $15 for some enjoyment ain't so bad lol.

Let me get this straight

1. Vaygah rezzes me
    2. I play for a week and then MAYBE purchase a month
    3. Vaygah gets free month
    4. I rez Roflbryce
    4. Roflbryce maybe purchases a month
    5. I recieve free month
    6. Gamers Forum Guild?
    7. ????
    8. Profit

Cheating the system ftw
    Last edited by Akatosh; 04-02-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    Call. Me. PJ.

Let me get this straight

1. Vaygah rezzes me
    2. I play for a week and then MAYBE purchase a month
    3. Vaygah gets free month AND a special mount (I think) upon you paying the subscription fee
    4. I rez Roflbryce
    4. Roflbryce maybe purchases a month
    5. I recieve free month AND a special mount (I think) upon me paying the subscription fee
    6. Gamers Forum Guild?
    7. ???? (Gamers Forum Guild.)
    8. Profit (Actually we don't. We're all out minumum $15 USD)

Cheating the system ftw
    Fixed your errors. But pretty much spot on. AS WELL.

Vaygah + Akatosh play together= double exp to level 80
    Akatosh + ROFLBRYCE play together = double exp to level 80
    Vaygah + ROFLBRYCE play together = normal exp to level 80.

Just a heads up on that one. Even if Vaygah rez'd both of us, we'd only get boosted playing with him not each other. Not sure if the mounts are for "refer a friend" or "scroll of rez", I've done both too many times xD
    Last edited by ROFLBRYCE; 04-02-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Thread Information