Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sounds good!

But Vaygah still hasn't gotten back to me, she hasn't said what her buddies are doing, what server they are on
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    Sounds good!

But Vaygah still hasn't gotten back to me, she hasn't said what her buddies are doing, what server they are on
    We'll somethin will get sorted out lol. Server doesn't matter too much does it? Past economy anyways. And can always re-roll low levels to boost up (played 3-4 hours with my gf, was at 24 lol) there's a level granting system too, can't remember how it works though. So double the characters xD It'd almost be better just to leave the 80's on the server and start fresh somewhere else lol. You can dungeon straight through to 80 faster than anything, you don't get half the quests done in each area just questing. That's the only unfortunate thing with the boost.

Like I said earlier...

I really want to change to Horde

I really don't want to be on Shu'halo
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Like I said earlier...

I really want to change to Horde

I really don't want to be on Shu'halo
    Re-roll it up? Or do you wanna just start up at 80? What's the issue with Shu'Halo? I've only ever heard a handful of servers by name not being liked by many.

Oooo can we roll on Moonguard? xD

My perfect world would be one where i can server transfer my lvl 85 to Hyjal (or any other horde friendly server) and make him into a Goblin

I really hope your kidding about the Moonguard thing....Goldshire ohh god!
    !
    Call. Me. PJ.

My perfect world would be one where i can server transfer my lvl 85 to Hyjal (or any other horde friendly server) and make him into a Goblin

I really hope your kidding about the Moonguard thing....Goldshire ohh god!
    !
    Yeah it's a little pricey for that one closest I think through this is getting an 80 gobby shaman for free. I dunno what I'd do. I wanna choose a class I've never played before if I'm gonna be bumped up that high.

I may or may not be! I was trolled into making my first ever toon there..the horrors to a 13 year old.

At least you weren't sent there when there where blue space goats and werewolves doing it in the cellar

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNDONE

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Thats also why I want to be horde
    Call. Me. PJ.

At least you weren't sent there when there where blue space goats and werewolves doing it in the cellar

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNDONE

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Thats also why I want to be horde
    No thank god, I was there in the days of yesteryear before blue dudes even existed! The gnomes though...nasty little perverts.

You ever played Horde back in Vanilla/TBC? Barrens chat could pretty much put Moonguard Goldshire to shame. I miss it sometimes.

Honestly (when I get my Airsoft gear situated) I'd be willing to pay for a 2 month time card and rez you and vaygah.
    Call. Me. PJ.

Honestly (when I get my Airsoft gear situated) I'd be willing to pay for a 2 month time card and rez you and vaygah.
    You just want all the extra free time!!

Totally kidding man, lol. Just whatever you wanna do. Currently I'm working on 3 toons, since there's the "Play free till 20!" thing going on now. Apparently Aerie Peak has got a great level 20 PvP bracket, lots of people with expired accounts that PvP until they get cash for a card.

Just started another account under my battle.net account (you can have up to 8 btw.) The only downside is no friends, no real iD friends, and no general chat/parties.

Thread Information