View Poll Results: choose.

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • abortions for all

5 27.78%
  • abortions for none

4 22.22%
  • abortions for some, miniature american flags for others!

9 50.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: abortions

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

It's more about poor education and the lack of knowledge or availability of condoms or other forms of birth control... basically, educate the kids, because teaching them about how you just shouldn't have sex because "it's bad and you have to be married" is not going to work :|

They are going to have sex. Might as well help them out and let them do it safely...

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Ah shot marriage. Well in the area around where I live alot of parents had teenage pregnancy's and there kids take on the mentalitly of well "Well why is she even talking to me about sex when look at what happended to you".

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

Shows like friggin 16 and pregnant dont help. Glorifying young teen moms is reallyyyyyy not the best route to go, imo.

Oh yea! really those shows and TLC disgust me.

1: those comments about mandatory birth control and sterilization reminded me of various writings on totalitarian societies (brave new world and such).
    2: completely hypocritical but they wouldn't have gotten pregnant if they didn't have sex in the first place. We would have a lot less pregnancies if people had more self control (once again me being a hypocrite)
    3: abortions later in the pregnancy once the child can actually feel pain should be outlawed. If you are going to have an abortion why wait that long
    4: I'm a Guy and don't know anything about birthing a child so I try not to say anything about adoption

I am against abortion. It is murder ( I thinking that ). If I can make love with a girl, I can going to marry too.

You need to think about the gray areas of abortion. There's not much black and white in the issue

Quote Originally Posted by bobanac View Post
    I am against abortion. It is murder ( I thinking that ). If I can make love with a girl, I can going to marry too.
    if you can't form a sentance in english, you obviously can't form complete ideas. i have stricken this comment from the record. proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    1: those comments about mandatory birth control and sterilization reminded me of various writings on totalitarian societies (brave new world and such).
    2: completely hypocritical but they wouldn't have gotten pregnant if they didn't have sex in the first place. We would have a lot less pregnancies if people had more self control (once again me being a hypocrite)
    3: abortions later in the pregnancy once the child can actually feel pain should be outlawed. If you are going to have an abortion why wait that long
    4: I'm a Guy and don't know anything about birthing a child so I try not to say anything about adoption
    Oh I think everyone should have the option to have kids.... they should just need to be tested first, to make sure they're capable of raising a kid. Shiity..... yes. But unfortunately people ruining things for everyone comes into play here lol And knowing that it's nature for people to reproduce... and knowing how 16 year old boys are... Any port in the storm as they say! So not having sex isn't an option LOL... but forcing people to have safe sex is. I figure Ill just tell my kids to look up blue waffle and tell them thats will happen to them if they have sex. Ya know, scar them the good old fashioned way!

And yea, I don't agree with abortion past a certain point. That's just overboard. Egg and sperm first joined compared to fully formed, ready to be born baby is a biiigggg difference.

Lol number 4 made shake my head in agreement

Thread Information