Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Then tell that to your members, seriously all I've seen since I joined is PS3 bashing. I call it how I see it , 360 jerkfest... no one here is welcoming a PS3 member and respecting my choice...sure I'm getting a 360 down the road as well but it seems people on here just talking out there ass and don't know **** about anything.

we welcome you, just stop mentioning how great you think the ps3 is, i'm agnostic, i don't mention how great it is not having a god, i accept it, i accept you like the ps3 i just believe the 360 is better value with a lot better games. We don't all have thousands of dollars to spend on the latest things, hence why we favour the 360 which offers what we want now rather than the ps3 which is meant to offer what we want but we just don't see it.... the games don't seem as good... especially when my $400 pc plays FEAR at higher detail than my friend's $800 ps3.

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

I really like sony. But i dont like the ps3 too much but i prefer the 360. i am not an extremist to either of these consoles but you seem to be one of the ps3. So its kinda your fault that you are getting annoyed :/

yay new signature and red this time lol

If tehy went ahead and put a screen in the ps3 like they first planned, then maybe it would be worth the money. But i think that the price drop is was needed, coz not many people have the money to waste on such consoles, when the money can be put towards a decent pc.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    Then tell that to your members, seriously all I've seen since I joined is PS3 bashing. I call it how I see it , 360 jerkfest... no one here is welcoming a PS3 member and respecting my choice...sure I'm getting a 360 down the road as well but it seems people on here just talking out there ass and don't know **** about anything.
    If you don't like us then you can just log out and not come back.

Also a screen on the PS3?.... So instead of playing it on a Plasma Screen you'd want to play it on a 15 inch portable lol

a screen on the ps3 wouldnt change anything.

Once again..plasma screen?
    Do you always think big?
    why cant you play games on a 15inch or a 28inch TV.
    why does it have to be a plasma screen?
    but then again moneys easy to come by these days..isnt it.

Plasma sucks lol. LCD screen is teh awesome lol. But i wouldnt mind playing on a small screen. Although for high def it wouldnt be very good.

Also the Ps6 has a screen on it anyway lol

yay new signature and red this time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
    Once again..plasma screen?
    Do you always think big?
    why cant you play games on a 15inch or a 28inch TV.
    why does it have to be a plasma screen?
    but then again moneys easy to come by these days..isnt it.
    If you can't afford a Plasma then why bother with a PS3. They are overpriced. If your stuck for cash you should stick to a PS2 lol

15inch is useless for anything except watching the news at 6 while you eat dinner, i can't play a console on anything under 21inch for 2player and 17inch for pc is a minimum. a ps3 with a 15inch screen integrated would make it bigger, heavier and more expensive than buying a screen, do you know how much it costs to buy a screen used? a crt? i can buy a once top of the range 36inch Widescreen that looks absolutely amazing (trust me, I've used 4, 3 for movies 1 for gaming) for under ?100GBP which is about $200US, you just need to be able to carry 20stone which is 320lbs or 127kg, so a screen make the ps3 more worthwhile? nope.. as you can pick up a 15inch tft now used for pocket money, or a 36inch-top-of-the-range-a-few-years-ago-screen for a few weeks worth of a paper round.

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

Thread Information