Default The Walking Dead on AMC

I got to say The Walking Dead is one of the best TV shows in along time. I can not wait for the season to come back. It left me on the edge of my seat. DAMN! I love how he killed Shane too wasn't expecting that. Up close and personal how it needed to be!

We do have a thread on this somewhere, but it was in the wrong section (one of the gaming ones I belive) so i wouldn't worry about it.

Also, be careful of spoilers! The forum was recently upgraded and doesn't support spoiler tags yet, unfortunately, so for now we just have to give a nice "SPOILERS AHEAD" heads up or something ;]

Anyway, I really like this show, the second season was a bit of a let down but I still enjoyed it; The last 2 episodes were enough to get me excited for season 3.

Really hoping they kill Carl off soon.

Sig by TheMangler

Lol.. Why you want them to kill off the kid for? I think if that happened his Dad and mother would give up. His dad is already on the verge well so isn't the mother. Sophia mother more and likely will be the next to go and that black guy

I wish T-dog had more of a role. He has barely had any roles in season 2. The last episode was the first time he had a speaking role in 6 or 7 episodes. But I agree with Feight, sophia's mom Carol will die next. This will cause Daryl to do something crazy probably.

[ Spoilers Below ] DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT A LITTLE INFO ABOUT SEASON 3

On talking dead they said they're bringing back one of the characters which is either Morgan from the first few episodes or Merle, Daryl's brother who cut off his own hand. Michonne ( Lady with the swords and pet zombies ) coming in and the next destination the prison. It's going to be pretty epic.

Omg, if someone doesn't shoot Lori in the face, I may have to stop watching.

On another note, I started the comics. Very different then show... and probably the single most depresssing comic... I have *ever* read -__-

Quote Originally Posted by Feight View Post
    Lol.. Why you want them to kill off the kid for?
    Cause the kid can't act and his character pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Omg, if someone doesn't shoot Lori in the face, I may have to stop watching.

On another note, I started the comics. Very different then show... and probably the single most depresssing comic... I have *ever* read -__-
    Lori is such a *****! Especially in the finale, though Rick irritated me just a much with his unbelievably ****ty explanation of what went down in the woods.

Sig by TheMangler

I actually don't like a *lot* of the characters on that show. They all suck. They're soooo different in the comic. Like in the comic Rick tells Lori to stfu, it's awesomeeeeee.

Totally made my day

Yeah, I don't think most of the characters are meant to be likable. If they are they're doing a pretty ****ty job :P

Daryl is awesome though, total badass.

ninjaedit: And I like Glenn too, forgot about him

Not a ninja edit: I may have to look into the comic, I hear it's a lot better than the show, and I quite like the show, so..
    Last edited by Synge; 04-10-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Sig by TheMangler

Daryl is my fav ... Glenn is ok, but such a worthless ***** haha Im trying to not talk about what happens to the chars in the comic for fear that Id give away anything next season. Must.Restrain.Myself xD

Thread Information