Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

so plain like the bagels they sell at 'bob's bagels' down the street from my house.... hahah.

really though, its not so great.

I'm in love with the new costume! It goes back to the 60's tv-showy look, which I love! And Anne Hathaway is a Beautiful, why is that a Horrid choice? I hated Halley Berry AND Michelle Pfeiffer as a Catwoman! What the hell was it with those stripes going all over the suit?.. Well perhaps its a matter of taste.

And the gun? Well Catwoman does have, and she uses a gun, so why not to include it into a movie? The whip is seen more often, but she _does_ use a gun every now and then. I assume that the movie (as the earlier Dark Knight movies) is going to be darker than the comics and the series, so going with the gun is... it just sits there better. Some of the posters included the whip too, so don't be alarmed just because in this one promo pic there is only the gun.

And sence it's 2012, going hi-tech with the costume is expected. With a little googling, you get pics of Hathaway wearing a full catlike suit, with the hood and all. Forget the fish-like texture of the suit like some of you said, I'm going to be rly pissed of if they messed up with Catwomans personality!

In the end, no judging before seeing the whole movie!

Maybe catwoman is the only smart one for actually using a gun

The costume isn't totally horrid... I def don't like the snakeskin material though. And the glasses/ears just don't look right, I dunno how to explain it. If they'd have made them look like the old school TV show, it would better. The rest I don't mind.

I dunno, I just dont like Anne Hathawy for the part. Honestly, I just can't stand her face LOL Her mouth is half the size of her head and her eyebrows are the other half *shudders* But I mean, judging by all the movies she's done, I don't think this is a good role for her. She's better in a comedy then a dark brooding serious movie. But, better then Halle Barre, by faaaar though lol

And Catwomen *rarely* uses a gun... in fact, I can't think of more then a few isntances where she's ever had one.... That's like taking Spiderman and instead of having him shoot webs, they decide eff this. Let's just give him a rifle! Doesn't work >.>

However, all that aside. I am a comic fan and a movie fan. And being both, I know that the movies never match the comics 100%. And a lot of the times, I actually really like the movies anyways, unlike most hardcore comic fans lol So I'm not going to pre-judge the movie until I see it. And the first 2 were decent, so I expect this one to be decent as well.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vepanator View Post
    IForget the fish-like texture of the suit like some of you said, I'm going to be rly pissed of if they messed up with Catwomans personality!
    Ugh, do yourself a favor then and don't read the comics LOL The new 52's.... omg, omg... omg how they messed up her personality is just... sad. I read the first 2 issues and couldm't bear to read any more

[QUOTE=Mizel;323442
    And Catwomen *rarely* uses a gun... in fact, I can't think of more then a few isntances where she's ever had one.... That's like taking Spiderman and instead of having him shoot webs, they decide eff this. Let's just give him a rifle! Doesn't work >.>

[/QUOTE]

Or make batman look like some sort of commando, oh wait, already done that

jk,
    well ANYTHING is better than the catwoman movie(you know whitch) and I would rather want to wait for a better picture cause this looks a bit lowres before complaining. But yeah the cat ears looks a bit strange

We'll need to come back to this thread after it's out lol

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Well, I'm willing to wait and see how the movie turns out. I was skeptical at some of the casting choices before the other movies came out, but they ended up surprising me, so I'm willing to see how she does in the role. Michele Pfieffer's Catwoman was my favorite, too, and I'm not really a huge Anne Hathaway fan, but I am interested in how she'll do. I remember thinking that Heath Ledger was a ridiculous choice for the Joker, but look how that turned out :P

Anyway, it's hard to judge based on a couple pictures. We'll just have to see what happens when the movie comes out And, personally, I think she does look pretty smokin' in that outfit, actually...

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    Michele Pfieffer's Catwoman was my favorite, too, and I'm not really a huge Anne Hathaway fan, but I am interested in how she'll do. I remember thinking that Heath Ledger was a ridiculous choice for the Joker, but look how that turned out :P
    Very true! I didn't think he'd compare to Nicholsons Joker (which I loved, but I dont think others did), but he did a fantastic job. Im excited to see how she does

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

I hope she doesn't ruin it because Catwoman is one of my favorite Batman characters... so I'm just going to try and go in with no expectations (or as little as I can muster)

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Speaking from a males perspective, not enough skin.

She is supposed to be a seductive character anyway, I personally don't think they portrayed it that well as far as looks go.

Thread Information