Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I dont even have a phone lol

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I have a crappy Samsung Solstice II that runs on JAVA. Pretty much junk, it's slow on the internet, you push buttons with your cheek when you talk on it. For some reason their is no way to lock the screen when you are talking to someone. Hmmm, what else. Keeps coming unlock in my pocket and contacts keep getting deleted. Atleast, I think that is why contacts are getting deleted. I normally butt dial someone once a day aswell. Such an awesome phone, recommend it with 5 stars.
    I think dili has the same phone, and he thought the same thing about not being able to lock your calls. He ended up figuring out that there's this little button on the side that you push down when you call someone, and that locks it. I don't know if it's exactly the same model, but it is a Samsung Solstice of some type. I dunno if that helps, but thought I'd throw that out there just in case.

I have a crappy Nokia flip phone. The back of it falls off all the time and the battery falls out. I had it taped on, but the tape just wore out, so I have to re-do it xD Flip phones are my favorite, though. I don't like touch screens or anything fancy.
    Last edited by Muffincat; 04-15-2012 at 04:09 PM.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Motorola normal phones aren't *so* bad... like those indestructible ones? But the smart ones... pfffft. Suuuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Motorola normal phones aren't *so* bad... like those indestructible ones? But the smart ones... pfffft. Suuuck.
    Indeed. I'm kinda liking my dad's windows phone....

I have a Motorola Droid (first generation) and it is amazing. Really sturdy, doesn't have any problems outside of the abuse I've put it through. And I'm going to cry if it ever dies because I don't know where I could buy a new one. Also my friend has a windows phone and it is absolutely horrible. As is Every windows phone I've touched.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    I have a Motorola Droid (first generation) and it is amazing. Really sturdy, doesn't have any problems outside of the abuse I've put it through. And I'm going to cry if it ever dies because I don't know where I could buy a new one. Also my friend has a windows phone and it is absolutely horrible. As is Every windows phone I've touched.
    Cherish and love that thing!! And never upgrade LOL Was the best phone I ever had.

I know. My father's newer Droid didn't compare but I think the newest one he has might actually be better. My brother managed to destroy his moto Droid though. Smashed it while fixing a car or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    My friend had one and he didn't like it either... But, he also didn't have a computer so could never use it to it's full potential. My contract is up in 1 1/2 years, so any windows (7) phone I will not be getting. It will most likely be a windows 8. And as of course I will read reviews.

I have a Mozzy Defy+. It does its job I guess. Definitely not immune to scratches by any means, but it's fairly resistant to water and particles of several varieties, so that's pretty good.

Anyone have the Incredible 2? Verizon wants to give me one in exchange for my POS Droid 3, but I don't know if the I2 is any better...

Thread Information