Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default What kind of Cell phone do you have?

As the title says: What kind of Cell Phone do you have? Do you like it? and If you know what is going to be your next one, or what are you looking for in your next phone.

Me I have an Iphone 4s. I enjoy it better then the Droid X I had before it. As a phone it is fantastic, as a brand I hate Apple...
    I want a windows phone for my next phone, in fact I was going to get one but... The camera on the ones they had out at the time weren't great so I got the 4s instead. I hope wp8 is a lot better when it is time to renew.

Thanks guys, and I am bored.

Quote Originally Posted by XnewxskinX View Post
    As the title says: What kind of Cell Phone do you have? Do you like it? and If you know what is going to be your next one, or what are you looking for in your next phone.

Me I have an Iphone 4s. I enjoy it better then the Droid X I had before it. As a phone it is fantastic, as a brand I hate Apple...
    I want a windows phone for my next phone, in fact I was going to get one but... The camera on the ones they had out at the time weren't great so I got the 4s instead. I hope wp8 is a lot better when it is time to renew.

Thanks guys, and I am bored.
    I've got a Windows Phone actually, and I love it. I'm currently using the HTC Surround 7. The cameras are okay, but for anything more than texting my friends I don't really use it xD the videos it shoots are pretty good too actually. I think the next phone I'm gonna go for is an Android. I've got an iPod, and messed around with my gf's Android, and out of the 3 I prefer it. I just wanted WP cause it had Xbox support on it xD

I use an old Sony Ericson walkman. Its old and can barely do anything. I have abused it really much so the speakers are busted, there are dirt everywhere in and I have dropped it more times than I can count, but it still going on.

I dont really like it cause I cant do anything more than call and send messages, however I barely use it so getting a new phone is just unnecessary.

I'm using a Samsung Intensity II. Its pretty good for the kind of person who uses their phone primarily for texting. Once my contract runs out, I would like to take a look at an Iphone or a Droid if my finances allow it. If not, I'll be just as happy with another text phone.

I have a Motorola Droid 3 and it SUCKS BALLS. I had the original Droid. It was amazing.... went to an HTC Droid. It was horrible. Traded it for an R2D2 Droid (which I looooved). But unfortunately all of the extras they put on it to make it the R2 phone, drove the performance down. Traded that for my Droid 3, which is horrid. I've had 3 in a row. They crash and reboot all the time, I've had camera problems, I lose my 3G connections, it constantly resets my settings. I love Droid. I'd never get an iPhone because, well, I prefer open source lol But Motorola... I hate you and will never buy you again -__-

That is why I want the Windows Phone. Plus I have a Zune account so it kinda makes it easy.

Motorola sucks... I don't know how to do open source stuff so it doesn't bother me. Hell I don't even really know what you can do. I tried to root my cousins phone, but it didn't work... But we didn't mess it up either so that is a plus... Samsung is an awesome brand and the galaxy III is coming out about the same time as iphone 5.

i have an inq touch cloud i like it but a slap chop cracked it (funny story if you want to hear it ask me in my random topic thread i dont want to go off topic) im looking into an iphone 4 or 4s, because of the crack.

I have a crappy Samsung Solstice II that runs on JAVA. Pretty much junk, it's slow on the internet, you push buttons with your cheek when you talk on it. For some reason their is no way to lock the screen when you are talking to someone. Hmmm, what else. Keeps coming unlock in my pocket and contacts keep getting deleted. Atleast, I think that is why contacts are getting deleted. I normally butt dial someone once a day aswell. Such an awesome phone, recommend it with 5 stars.

I have the Motorola Atrix. It's alright. For the longest time I loved it. (I switched from an iPhone 3Gs.) It's starting to get on my nerves though. The finger print reader on the back stopped working about 2 months after I got it, and lately it doesn't auto-lock when I'm on the phone... which sucks, because it tries to dial numbers and open apps while I'm the phone. I'm kinda ready to throw it against a wall...

I think I'm going to go back to the iPhone soon. I didn't have nearly as many problems out of it.

My first phone was a Motorola something. It was a flip phone, and it completely sucked! Out of everyone I know who owns or has owned a flip phone, I'm the only one who could truthfully say I owned a flip phone which could still butt dial people when it was shut! I'm have no clue how that happened and ever since, I refused to get a Motorola.

Thread Information