Default So, If I started a mw3 Elite Clan..

Would anyone Join? (Xbot 360) I have Elite Premium, (Not founder) and I would like to start a clan that competes in clan ops, and such. I don't want to waste my time starting one and getting everything set up is no one joins though. It's going to be a clan where we can all just party up, have some fun, But also get the 6 best elite premium members for clan ops, and go extremely tryhard. (:
    So If I started a clan, and you'd join, tell me! Still thinking of a name.
    Suggestions would be helpful.(:
    -Flow

(My gamertag is "Zeagull" add me if you want, we can own some n00bz0rz together.)
    I came.
    I saw.
    I Pwn3d.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Would anyone Join? (Xbot 360) I have Elite Premium, (Not founder) and I would like to start a clan that competes in clan ops, and such. I don't want to waste my time starting one and getting everything set up is no one joins though. It's going to be a clan where we can all just party up, have some fun, But also get the 6 best elite premium members for clan ops, and go extremely tryhard. (:
    So If I started a clan, and you'd join, tell me! Still thinking of a name.
    Suggestions would be helpful.(:
    -Flow

(My gamertag is "Zeagull" add me if you want, we can own some n00bz0rz together.)
    I'd be interested, but might I suggest using the site Gamebattles? An extra $60 a year is a little steep for me, especially right now. It's fairly easy to setup a team and matches against people. You can have up to 30 people on one team I believe, and register say 4-8 people for a match. Just a suggestion. If you're still planning on using Elite, I'm gonna have to back out though sorry D:

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I'd be interested, but might I suggest using the site Gamebattles? An extra $60 a year is a little steep for me, especially right now. It's fairly easy to setup a team and matches against people. You can have up to 30 people on one team I believe, and register say 4-8 people for a match. Just a suggestion. If you're still planning on using Elite, I'm gonna have to back out though sorry D:
    Well, With elite, its affiliated directly with Call Of Duty, so since Elite has clan Ops now, It's MUCH easier to level up your clan, and you know what that means... TITLES AND DOUBLE XP!
    And You can have a customized clan tag, (gold clan tag) and all that. Plus with gamebattles, you need to input the game's scores manually (as with Elite it updates automatically) and When I did gamebattles in MW2, I was a 1v1 team, and every time I won, it never counted, on account of the other player saying he as well won. -___-
    But anyways. I got Elite for Christmas, so the price wasn't a factor for me. XD
    Add me though, we can still play, clan or not. Also, You don't need to pay for Elite Premium to be in a clan. You can use Elite for free, and still receive all the clan's goodies, you're kills just won't count on clan ops. D:
    I came.
    I saw.
    I Pwn3d.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Well, With elite, its affiliated directly with Call Of Duty, so since Elite has clan Ops now, It's MUCH easier to level up your clan, and you know what that means... TITLES AND DOUBLE XP!
    And You can have a customized clan tag, (gold clan tag) and all that. Plus with gamebattles, you need to input the game's scores manually (as with Elite it updates automatically) and When I did gamebattles in MW2, I was a 1v1 team, and every time I won, it never counted, on account of the other player saying he as well won. -___-
    But anyways. I got Elite for Christmas, so the price wasn't a factor for me. XD
    Add me though, we can still play, clan or not. Also, You don't need to pay for Elite Premium to be in a clan. You can use Elite for free, and still receive all the clan's goodies, you're kills just won't count on clan ops. D:
    Yeah sure man, if I can still participate with the free version I will. I'm pretty nooby and don't play a ton, and can only play Sunday-Wednesday though :V I know I'm a pain in the ass lol. But yeah love to actually have some people to play with xD

I'd join, but I don't play nearly enough anymore, maybe once a week for an hour or so. I completely forgot about my founder status though, I don't even remember what it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I'd join, but I don't play nearly enough anymore, maybe once a week for an hour or so. I completely forgot about my founder status though, I don't even remember what it does.
    The status where you payed for it? All MW3 DLC for free plus you get extra stats/few more features that free members don't get (clan tracking, starting, stats, etc.)

The status where you payed for it? All MW3 DLC for free plus you get extra stats/few more features that free members don't get (clan tracking, starting, stats, etc.)
    I thought their was a difference between founder status and elite status or is that just the same thing? I think fonder status was only give to people who bought the harden edition of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I thought their was a difference between founder status and elite status or is that just the same thing? I think fonder status was only give to people who bought the harden edition of the game.
    You get a year of "free" Elite subscription. You pay $30 extra for the year instead of $60. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I think that's what it was though.

You get a year of "free" Elite subscription. You pay $30 extra for the year instead of $60. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I think that's what it was though.
    30 extra? I didn't pay for anything apart from hardened edition which was 120, same thing as paying 60 dollars for a year I guess. So founder doesn't do anything different then, kind of lame.

In a few months, I'd be interested. Still in school and waiting for a contract to end with a terrible internet provider. I'll let you know when I get Elite, which will probably sometime soon(:

Thread Information