Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow. Just Wow.

Default Wow. Just Wow.

Had the funnest game I've played in a long time. We start purple, I'm playing mid Morgana. Me and their Fiddles have it out mid until I land a kill finally around level 9, and our teams are swapping turret kills. We lose top, they lose bottom, etc. It goes back and forth until they hit the towers on the steps. They push hard around 15-17, our Ashe and Jax are feeding their Graves and Xerath pretty hard. They push in, knock down the 2 step turrets and their inhibitors. We get some stupid luck ace, all 5 of us push baron, and start killing them. Now we're the ones getting fed racking up money. Everyone's 18, we push in, take down all base turrets and inhibs, their Fiddlesticks gets us for a penta. We team fight mid for 20 minutes, winding down always to 1v1 or 2v2. Their Fiddles and Rammus come in and wipe us out with red and blue buffs at the 59 minute mark, full team push after they grab baron, and they win the game. We had their nexus down at 10% too. It was such a close, exciting game, I don't think I've ever played one like it.

Just felt like sharing my amazing game, haha.

Lmao those games are why I never surrender.
    You never know when things are gonna turn around
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    We had a guy spamming surrender after we lost the first two towers, spouting out GG Noob teamates in all chat. :/ hate people like that lol.

Never knew you played LoL, lemon!

Nice!

I don't mind losing if the game is fun like that.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I used to play then I stopped for about 6 months - a year or so haha
    My brother kept bugging me to play so I was like.. alright, why not

Yeh, I like to have a good attitude throughout the whole game, otherwise it can be such a negative experience. Losing isn't bad if you're having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Nice!

I don't mind losing if the game is fun like that.
    I generally don't mind losing in any scenario until the other team starts being huge d-bags, or we get that 3-15 Yi going "BG bad team"

Yeah, I have had games where they had taken almost all our towers and inhibitors but then we managed to push and took their nexus.

What I hate is I have always been in a game where someone starts spamming the surrender button, its boring.

Agreed! It's annoying too, it just pops up and gets in my way and there's times that I've been running or chasing and I end up clicking on the surrender thing instead of moving >:U

And ping spammers.. they suck too. lol

Agreed! It's annoying too, it just pops up and gets in my way and there's times that I've been running or chasing and I end up clicking on the surrender thing instead of moving >:U

And ping spammers.. they suck too. lol
    And its always someone in every game we are winning that calls out " I have a n00b team, thats why you are winning blah blah blah blah"

Normally when my team are losing and I play with my friends we start trolling the chat, thelling that they suck and we are going to pwn their asses when they are in our base going nuts, kinda funny and mostly they think too.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    And its always someone in every game we are winning that calls out " I have a n00b team, thats why you are winning blah blah blah blah"

Normally when my team are losing and I play with my friends we start trolling the chat, thelling that they suck and we are going to pwn their asses when they are in our base going nuts, kinda funny and mostly they think too.
    Had a similar freakout in the last game I played lol. Our jungler wasn't ganking bottom lane..or top for the matter, just doin his thing, but anyways their bottom lane Vayne gotsuper fed and 1v5'd our team in the first team fight, spouting out "GG noobs", "Vayne > your team", etc. Soon as we all caught up and held our own if not won the team fights, it turned into "Wow this Singed, GG bad team" etc. I hate people like that lol.

I'd like to play a game with you and just troll chat here and there lol. Well when people deserve it anyways

Thread Information