Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow. Just Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post

I'd like to play a game with you and just troll chat here and there lol. Well when people deserve it anyways
    Have you tried playing a troll game?

In a few games we ALL got tanks, strangly we often won those matches, in other matches we all had support and so on. Its kinda funny when the whole team attacks mid on lvl 1

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    Have you tried playing a troll game?

In a few games we ALL got tanks, strangly we often won those matches, in other matches we all had support and so on. Its kinda funny when the whole team attacks mid on lvl 1
    Played one all yordle game, it was a blast. I played Veigar, there was Corki, Kennen, Poppy, and Teemo as well. It started off accidental but we devoted to it lol. Poppy Kennen and Teemo locked in before us other two picked then they egged us on to go yordle xD. We didn't win but it was still fun.

Me and my friends were bored one night so we did 3's. We decided to just troll everyone. So the first game we tower hugged hard the whole game, it was like 20 minutes in, no first blood yet. They weren't saying anything so it was kind of lame, we kept telling them we were doing a pro strat. Since we were tower hugging we lost out on a lot of farm, so we eneded up losing fast after that, but it was still funny

The next game we decided to just sit AFK in fountain and act like we were waiting on a gank. We did this twice because it was so funny, it took them till 8 minutes in for them to go to the lane and start earning experience. Another team ran around in the jungle all game, because they were to scared to go bot.

We did another game where we were Alistar, Blitz and Singed. We all sat in the fountain acting like we were waiting on a gank. After they pushed base and though lol'd at us because we were level 1, we would grab or knock them in a fountain. I actually went 3/0/4 with blitz during that game lol. We lost obviously, but it was worth the laughs.

Trolling is almost more fun then playing the game, the other team didn't give us the reaction we wanted though. Hard to be that mad when you get a free win I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Me and my friends were bored one night so we did 3's. We decided to just troll everyone. So the first game we tower hugged hard the whole game, it was like 20 minutes in, no first blood yet. They weren't saying anything so it was kind of lame, we kept telling them we were doing a pro strat. Since we were tower hugging we lost out on a lot of farm, so we eneded up losing fast after that, but it was still funny

The next game we decided to just sit AFK in fountain and act like we were waiting on a gank. We did this twice because it was so funny, it took them till 8 minutes in for them to go to the lane and start earning experience. Another team ran around in the jungle all game, because they were to scared to go bot.

We did another game where we were Alistar, Blitz and Singed. We all sat in the fountain acting like we were waiting on a gank. After they pushed base and though lol'd at us because we were level 1, we would grab or knock them in a fountain. I actually went 3/0/4 with blitz during that game lol. We lost obviously, but it was worth the laughs.

Trolling is almost more fun then playing the game, the other team didn't give us the reaction we wanted though. Hard to be that mad when you get a free win I guess.
    That game with blitz ali and singed was definitely the funniest game we've ever played

Thread Information