Exclamation Need help on Kingdom Hearts II (2) boss Demyx

I have played so many games and I think this is the most freaking difficult boss I have ever faced. This one boss is causing me more stress than all the legend of zelda games put together. seriously.

This is the second time I fight him. The first time in the game is super easy.

I can deal with the 50 forms in 40 seconds. I have even managed to sometimes do the 10 in 10 seconds (if you have any tips for that too would be great through other than the Wild Dance). Also in one of the times I had to do the 10 in 10 thing two freaking times within less than a minute of each other (it caught me off guard and i failed it)

My problem is that I cannot get near him. I could get him down to his last bar (full though) and then after that I would get trapped in attack after attack and even with full life I had no chance to move until he finished my full life bar

I am very frustrated now. instead of easier its worse. I cant even get him down to two bars. I have had it with this idiot. This boss is ridiculous i just want to kill him and move on. Please help me if you can

English or Japanese version? Did that even come out in English?

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

hey mate i have the official strat guide for this game ill post

hp 1005
    Str 29
    def 16
    During the normal course of the battle, demyx will often be surrounded by forms: use them to unleash wild dance attacks on their creator. Demyx will retaliate with some formidable physical and water attacks:

. From a distance, he will hurl a series of water balls in rapid succession in sora's direction, dodge to the side

. He will rush at Sora at lightning speed, with several water columns in his wake. dodge to the side following this, he will surround himself with a ring of water columns. The best way to avoid this onslaught is to ether stand right next to him, or to run as far away as possible.

. He will cry "water", calling forth huge water drops. Run away to avoid
    I hope that helps if you'r still stuck on this boss, if you need any more help feel free to PM me.

english and yes (:

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

That was some great advice I beat him a few hours after the post, hadn't read you reply but thanks! I was frustrated but it's all good now thanks!!

Thread Information