Cool Mists of Pandaria beta Invite!!!!

Guess who has two thumbs and got an invite to the beta finally.. This girl!! Woot Woot!! I'm gonna be sharing and covering all the content that I come across on my website so I'm extending the invitation to anyone who wants to come along and join the fun and take a peak behind the scenes.

Vaygah's Invite to MoP WoW

Did anyone else get a beta invite and if so would you be interested in providing your experiences as well for others to note? Let me know guys I'm a friendly gal I don't bite... hard bahaha.

Seriously so pumped!!! Just waiting for my darn installer bleh... After that though, ITS OON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygah View Post
    Guess who has two thumbs and got an invite to the beta finally.. This girl!! Woot Woot!! I'm gonna be sharing and covering all the content that I come across on my website so I'm extending the invitation to anyone who wants to come along and join the fun and take a peak behind the scenes.

Vaygah's Invite to MoP WoW

Did anyone else get a beta invite and if so would you be interested in providing your experiences as well for others to note? Let me know guys I'm a friendly gal I don't bite... hard bahaha.

Seriously so pumped!!! Just waiting for my darn installer bleh... After that though, ITS OON!!!
    BLAHHH lucky. I played the Cata beta, and it's pretty awesome getting to help out and get that first glance at everything. Everything is just alien, and new. It's such an awesome feeling lol.

I'm forever locked out of my Battle.net account however, and have to start all of my WoW, and Warcraft over so I sadly won't be joining you

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    BLAHHH lucky. I played the Cata beta, and it's pretty awesome getting to help out and get that first glance at everything. Everything is just alien, and new. It's such an awesome feeling lol.

I'm forever locked out of my Battle.net account however, and have to start all of my WoW, and Warcraft over so I sadly won't be joining you
    OMG.. do I dare ask what happened!? That is awful , don't worry though I will keep ya up to date on what is going on, hope that you can figure it out or get something going that really sucks 8(((

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygah View Post
    OMG.. do I dare ask what happened!? That is awful , don't worry though I will keep ya up to date on what is going on, hope that you can figure it out or get something going that really sucks 8(((
    Attached an authenticator to the account, it was on my phone. Had to factory reset the phone. Lost authenticator. Only way to remove it is with government ID matching the name on Bnet account. I made the name "Bob Oblaw" cause I was only making it as a trial WoW account in 09, never expected it to be my main lol.

But anyways, how is the beta? Better be pandamonk! Like the other 109273019 people lol.

Oh my gosh there has to be another way around that I hope, and yes I am going to be a panda monk, I never made any of the new characters like in the past with the deathknight and what not never played em .. was always just too attached to my boomkin. So this is going to be a new experience for me . At the moment the lag in there is outrageous I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna be able to get some decent footage and gameplay outta this thing. May have to use the other computer, blah lol

Thread Information