Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Swagbucks, bing and xbox rewards.

Ok. So just gonna throw it out there... I am a member of Swagbucks... I wanted to share because they have a lot of neat prizes (game related). For instance with enough points you can get a ps vita or a xbox 360 slim. There are tons of ways to earn these points, rather it be using the site as your main search engine, or playing games, shopping online, using (and I just seen this today as I was searching the site) coupons while shopping in stores, or doing paid bs (that you absolutely don't have to do unless you want to!). Anyways, I have used this site for many years and redeemed some gift cards for Christmas shopping during poor times. I just wanted to share with everyone. You don't have to use my referral link if you don't want just google swagbucks. or if you want to help me get a couple extra points use this: Earn Reward Points and Redeem Them For Free Stuff at Swagbucks.com

Also in my signature is a link to bing rewards. If you feel more comfortable using bing as a search engine try that out. All you do is set bing as your homepage and make sure you are logged in. You get 1 point for ever 2 searches and it cost 125 points for 100msp or you can keep points until you reach 500 and redeem for 400msp. I want to say you can get xbox live also. But there isn't a whole lot of rewards anymore. And seeing as bing is a Microsoft company you are guaranteed to get your msp (it comes in code through email) I have redeemed 1000msp through bing.

Both sites do pay out. I wouldn't post false crap I am not like that... Anyways hope you guys sign up and enjoy! Also if you are not a member of xbox rewards google (or bing lol) it. It is also a Microsoft company and points are automatically put into your gamertag account (which means you need to sign up with the account your gamertag is connected to, you can trust it I promise!)
    Last edited by LiNuX; 04-28-2012 at 02:18 PM.

I'll swaghammer your face for free! great deal

Unnecessary comment... But thanks anyways...

this actually works, I tried both, swasbuck seems a lot more time consuming so I pretty much gave up on that. But the bing rewards works great. I tried bing the first of the month, made my account and went through the "tutorial" because if gives you 20 or 30 points. Basically you just click all the buttons that say Earn Credits then push the back button. After only 10 minutes of that or so I just set bing as my default search. Went about my life searching things as normal. Today I noticed I had 130 points and I got my first Microsoft points.

As he said above, you get 1 point for every 2 searches, allowed up to 20 points a day. It really doesn't take any time except setting up the account to do this.

Thanks for the info XnewxskinX +rep

danm you usa take all my fun! "bing rewards is only available in usa" FFFFFFUUUUUU

Yeah Swagbucks is very time consuming! I can usually only bank 7-10 swag bucks a day through searches. But there are other ways to earn, like polls and coupons. Using a coupon nets 10 points each... And I am a huge save money shopper so in 12 weeks I will see it deposited into my account...

swag bucks works for canada im using it now
    edit: just got my first 10 points from just searching!!! i love this
    Last edited by egg-whites333; 05-09-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by egg-whites333 View Post
    swag bucks works for canada im using it now
    edit: just got my first 10 points from just searching!!! i love this
    Awe thanks for using my referral link!
    I hope you get tons of points! Watch the videos (2pts each) and check on the swagbucks page for other easy points... Install the tool bar also and receive 1 pt per day just for having it!

no problem for using the referral link thank you for showing me this site . i will get tool bar and i love the search its nice almost as good as google.

Anyone using a Iphone can download this app Join Viggle | Watch TV. Get Rewards. Earn points for checking into (almost)any tv program! Really easy to use and get points. 1 point a minute. Plus earn bonus points for checking into certain shows, and playing trivia. You don't have to watch the shows.

Or on your IOS or Android device download the app App Trailers to earn points for watching short videos on new apps (no obligation to download). There are a bunch of gift cards you can use your points on. Paypal, amazon, xbox, Playstation, itunes, toys'r'us and more... Sign up and use xnewxskinx for extra points (I think 250? But I am not 100% sure it has been a while since I signed up). I have redeemed quite a few points for gift cards on this app. Best of all the videos are 1 min or less and you can turn the sound down or off!... Like an app? In Ios open up safari and search app redeem hit the button to pin to home screen, open it (sign in with same sign up name and password) click the app you liked and download it for additional points (usually 90). I don't know how to do it on Android sorry, they may have a button similar or an actual app now in the store.

Okay that is all I am done..

Thread Information