Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by thedeparted View Post
    Captain America was pretty bad tbh
    Yeah I don't like the character much so I'm not expecting anything from the movie haha
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    I'm definitely going second week haha, I hate huge crowds.
    That’s how I feel lol Unfortunately, all my friends are against me and are forcing me to go Sat night >.>

However, I am very excited for it. They’ve played it up a *lot* so I hope it’s as good as they’re making it out to be.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    Yeah I don't like the character much so I'm not expecting anything from the movie haha
    Also agree :P Capt America is one of the worsttttt superheroes *ever* >_<

Just another superhero movie, but I'll probably end up watching it anyways.

The movie of Captain America was really the first thing I read/watched about him. For my first time seeing him as a character I thought it was pretty good. I'm kind of obsessed with World War II so that helped me buy into the character. I also like how it ended as well, a twist ending for me, probably not for any comic book fans though.

I'm going to see it Thursday night so I'll let you guys know how it is.

I want to see Avengers (as well as the rest of the marvel heroes movies, the only ones i've seen are the Ironmans) but Ironman has a lot of sentimental value to me, and I kind of want all of the other movies (thor, hulk, cap america, avengers) to have that same kind of value to me...Ironman was a blind buy and turned out to be one of my absolute favorite movies (largely due to, like i said, sentimental value)

but anyways...i'll get to it eventually...probably when the blu ray comes out.

So I watched The Avengers last night at the midnight premier. I definitely had a good crowd. A group of people dressed up as all of the avengers, one even had an Iron man chest piece. After the previews finished Captain America stood up and raised his shield and said "Avengers Assemble!" Kind of nerdy, kind of cool. Their was a lot of clapping in the theater as well, not a huge fan of clapping in the middle of the movie, but it adds to the environment and makes things extra exciting.

Anyway, the movie was pretty BA. The fights were awesome, I got goosebumps 3 or 4 different times during the movie. Has a sorta slow start, but the story kept me interested, once that action started going it never stopped. It had a decent amount of comedy in it, definitely made the movie 10 times better. I also though Hawkeye was going to be lame, but he surprised me and Scarlett Johansson's ( black widow ) acting was top notch, didn't know she was that good. IMO The hulk stole the show, but everyone got their fair share of action. I'm actually going to see it again tomorrow with a different group of people. Definitely a really good movie, IMO it lived up to the hype.

Their is a little scene at the end of the credits as well for those of you who are interested in what might be coming in the next avengers movie.

Also saw the Avengers last night.

Mind = Blown.

One of the best films I have ever seen, ever. I expected it to be awesome, but just not as amazing as it turned out to be. It worked very well.
    A thoroughly entertaining, bad-ass and enjoyable film.

went to see it tonight. outstanding movie. first half was blah really. 2nd half when it got going it got going. a lot of one liners in this movie as well. hated the old couple behind me -_-, felt the need to comment on so much(sigh). Oh and my left contact came out, so 3/4 the movie i was watching with 1 bad eye lol

Oh man... it was freakin awesomeeeee. Better then I expected. I love how Joss Wheadon throws comedy into his movies. And Chris Hemsworth.... yummy.

Thread Information