Thread: BO 2 Perk Ideas

Default BO 2 Perk Ideas

With the talk of BO 2 I'm going to throw around some, unofficial, ideas.
    I was think that instead Of perks there could be body equipment like weapon attatchments. So if there was Marksman from Mw3 it could be a advanced Helmet. So when you see something it does what it does in mw3. Also the body equipment could be really out there since BO 2 is in the future.
    With the perks there could be lesser perks/ Stantard Isue Equipment, standard perks/ Advanced Equipment and greater perks/ Elite Equipment, So like in the over cod there are three tiers but the 1st tier is much less powerful then the 3rd.
    So maybe the first tier or Standet Issue Equiqment could be Carbon Plated Pants which let you run faster and longer. And the Pro version could be no fall damage. The 2nd tier could be a slightly
    more powerful. And 3rd tier I was thinking could be super powerfull. Like Cloacking Armor makes you 50% see through when not firing, and the pro version lets you be 100% invisible for 10 seconds and break when first shot fired or hit by damage. The only risk could be one 3rd tier being more powerful then the other 3rd tiers. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Fredlie View Post
    With the talk of BO 2 I'm going to throw around some, unofficial, ideas.
    I was think that instead Of perks there could be body equipment like weapon attatchments. So if there was Marksman from Mw3 it could be a advanced Helmet. So when you see something it does what it does in mw3. Also the body equipment could be really out there since BO 2 is in the future.
    With the perks there could be lesser perks/ Stantard Isue Equipment, standard perks/ Advanced Equipment and greater perks/ Elite Equipment, So like in the over cod there are three tiers but the 1st tier is much less powerful then the 3rd.
    So maybe the first tier or Standet Issue Equiqment could be Carbon Plated Pants which let you run faster and longer. And the Pro version could be no fall damage. The 2nd tier could be a slightly
    more powerful. And 3rd tier I was thinking could be super powerfull. Like Cloacking Armor makes you 50% see through when not firing, and the pro version lets you be 100% invisible for 10 seconds and break when first shot fired or hit by damage. The only risk could be one 3rd tier being more powerful then the other 3rd tiers. Thoughts?
    The problem with that system would be that the 3rd tiers would easily slaughter the newer players.

I would like to see certain weapons and perks attainable only through achievements. There's no problem with unlocking equipment just by leveling up, but these "achievement unlockables" would give gamers a better feeling of accomplishment than just XP-grinding until you get the gun you want. I praise the Pro Perks for making the gamer do more than just gain XP. I always get excited after getting Pro.
    Last edited by Hyper_Reality; 05-06-2012 at 08:22 PM.

From leaked information I found this out

* Proficiencies are not built in for the system
    * The "Steady Aim" perk is not in the system, yet is placed as an Attachment instead.
    * Players can only choose 1 Pro variant. You don't get both.
    Last edited by Trunks; 05-07-2012 at 12:56 AM.

they are really foucusing on gun to gun... i love it one danm sexy game.

Thread Information