Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Avengers, Spiderman, Batman

So, we all saw how much the avengers killed the box office. Do you think either The Amazing Spider-man or The Dark Knight Rises will be able to compete? Do you think the movies will be good?

I have high hopes for TDKR but I'm not quite sure honestly. Spiderman looks cool but it looks a bit more down to earth than either the avengers or the dark knight...so not as much hype and expectations.

I believe that TDKR will be amazing. It will smash the Avengers, and Spiderman... well... He could just web everyone in the eyes with they don't like it...

TDKR will have to be totally mind-blowing to beat Avengers, because Avengers is a movie that is still profiting off people going back to see it a second time, and in some cases a first time, and I know plenty of people who have gone to see it more than once. It was just that good.

I hope TDKR is just as good, if not better, because I've been waiting for this for so long!

Spider Man- im not sure on quality, but will prob do 200ish domestic
    The Dark Knight Rises- will be amazing, will do great numbers but lack of 3D tax wont get it to surpass Avengers numbers. It will do north of 400 though. Which is still a very nice number, especially with no 3D tax

I'm going to see Avengers for the first time on wednesday. But i haven't seen a movie where this many people go back to see it again...

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I'm going to see Avengers for the first time on wednesday. But i haven't seen a movie where this many people go back to see it again...
    It has everything you could ever want from a superhero movie... and then some. It's just perfection, it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    It has everything you could ever want from a superhero movie... and then some. It's just perfection, it really is.
    Nice. Right now, Ironman is my favorite comic book movie...it doesn't have much competition though....ironman 2, spiderman, spiderman 2, and the nolan batmans

I'm freaking pumped for The Amazing Spider Man but I don't think it will be anywhere near what The Avengers was able to do in the box office. And knowing Christopher Nolan, The Dark Knight Rises will be a mind blowing end to the only good Batman movies so it should come pretty close after how many people liked The Dark Knight. Can't wait to see both of them.

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

I don't think either will do quite as well as the Avengers, it just... blew minds n whatnot. The Amazing Spiderman is what I'm really looking forward to next but I don't have too high hopes for it. TDKR is something that I'm not particularly looking forward to. I only like TDK because of the Joker, and I really can't see myself liking Anne Hathaway as Catwoman as much as I like the original character.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

I didn't see Avengers. The only one I'm stoked for is The Dark Knight Rises.

Thread Information