Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    Option 4: Starcraft MMO/shooter? I've always liked the starcraft series better.
    For Warcraft I would go for another RTS. They should take a break from MMOs till they come up with new ideas. Or till everyone forgets WoW
    I'm pretty certain that this secret project Blizzard are doing right now (codename Titan I think) is going to be a Starcraft MMO, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Exentenzed View Post
    Yes that is true, but what im saying is that i highly doubt they would ever sacrifice a World of Warcraft expansion story to create a RTS, and what would the people playing world of warcraft say if we continued the warcraft saga in a RTS singleplayer? im sorry to say, that i think world of warcraft needs to die out before we will see any innovation on the warcraft front.
    I don't think it needs to die out, because at the end of the day World of Warcraft was made from the Warcraft RTS franchise. Because it's a much loved RTS franchise, I don't think there would be any qualms from anybody in the Blizzard fandom. They can continue with their expansions for WoW, but they should have Warcraft 4 as a side-project, so they can release it between WoW expansions.

I don't think they are going to have a Warcraft rts any time soon because starcraft is still going strong

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    I don't think they are going to have a Warcraft rts any time soon because starcraft is still going strong
    You're probably right. Not everybody would agree with me, but Warcraft > Starcraft in my opinion. It's just what I prefer.

As much as I would love to get Warcraft 4, I don't think it will ever happen just because it wouldn't fit in. Unless they somehow put it before the events of WOW and after the events of Warcraft 3 that is.

Warcraft 3 was one of the great games of my childhood. I loved the Tower Defense games that you could play as a custom game mode.
    My blog: Diablo 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheGateKeeper View Post
    As much as I would love to get Warcraft 4, I don't think it will ever happen just because it wouldn't fit in. Unless they somehow put it before the events of WOW and after the events of Warcraft 3 that is.

Warcraft 3 was one of the great games of my childhood. I loved the Tower Defense games that you could play as a custom game mode.
    To be honest, Blizzard have enough creative directors and creative writers to pull something off. But, it's whether or not they can be bothered doing it.

Thread Information