Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Huh, still trying to draw the connection from 'Bath Salts' to 'Hunger for Human Flesh!'

But then again, if we just call Zombie Apocalypse then I won't have to go into work tomorrow... Okay people, I think we all know the answer to this one. It's clearly started. Everyone to the nearest food store to stock up on junk! Then onto the boats and out to sea we go!

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Because people are idiots. Makes me ashamed to sometimes be human, if I could, I'd stay a computer forever.
    Yea they sure are. And for some reason... possibly the fact that I still have the tiniest hope for humanity... this kind of stuff *still* surprises me >_<

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheSpork View Post
    Huh, still trying to draw the connection from 'Bath Salts' to 'Hunger for Human Flesh!'

But then again, if we just call Zombie Apocalypse then I won't have to go into work tomorrow... Okay people, I think we all know the answer to this one. It's clearly started. Everyone to the nearest food store to stock up on junk! Then onto the boats and out to sea we go!
    Lol Screw the boat. Zombie apocalypse happens, Im out. I've had enough zombie nightmares to know it doesn't end well!! :P

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Whats interesting is that all of these are in america, except 7, which in my oppinion can hardly be called "zombie" related at all... Your list has a couple of non-cannibalistic, non-psychotic, threads in it. Making me question its integrity.

But it's said that when one are looking for something one will always see connections, regardless.

Sig. by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Lol Screw the boat. Zombie apocalypse happens, Im out. I've had enough zombie nightmares to know it doesn't end well!! :P
    Look on the bright side, you could renew your wedding vows and this time it wouldn't be pretend =D

Sig by TheMangler

Quote Originally Posted by Exentenzed View Post
    Whats interesting is that all of these are in america, except 7, which in my oppinion can hardly be called "zombie" related at all... Your list has a couple of non-cannibalistic, non-psychotic, threads in it. Making me question its integrity.

But it's said that when one are looking for something one will always see connections, regardless.
    Lol No one *actually* thinks it's real zombies. It's just funny to say.... however, I was unaware that *any* of these were outside the US. I thought they all were :O

Quote Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    Look on the bright side, you could renew your wedding vows and this time it wouldn't be pretend =D
    Hahaha, true!

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Lol No one *actually* thinks it's real zombies. It's just funny to say.... however, I was unaware that *any* of these were outside the US. I thought they all were :O
    I didnt think you guys thought it was either, my point was just that the first 3 cases that was posted were genuinly people gone into a psychotic state that tried to cannibalize. After that almost every episode that got linked featured "regular" psycho's :P That existed "pre-bath salts" type thing. :P

Sig. by Psychotray

It took me a really long time to realize that the 'bath salts' people were doing weren't real fkn bath salts from a store LOL D'oh >_<

new story out of texas, dude got high on this stuff and ate his dog alive

Washington Post Social Reader on Facebook | Facebook

That's so horrible

Thread Information