Smile something that I registered on...

thats right, I registered on Steam!

Where do I get started? I dont see any other payment options besides Visa or Discover, I use paypal, I hope the website takes
    paypal. reason why I made one is cause I want to get into PC gaming. You can add me if you like, user: jce671. I'm on the search for a good video card, its like buying a
    car, except its compact into your PC . So while I'm doing that, I made an account on the steam website. Anyway, thats all I wanted to inform you, thanks for reading! - Kenoi

Welcome to Steam, be sure to read and follow the rules. Please do not hack or try to scam others. Enjoy your stay.

And yeah, they take PayPal. I think they started taking moneybookers too recently.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

WOW! Linux, you're also part of the Admin on that site?! haha. I know what you meant, thanks very much!

cool, I couldn't find the option in the series of links they got. I didn't know they offer free to play, not a bad selection.

I use Steam all the time for when I don't want to buy retail and indie games.
    My blog: Diablo 3

exactly, I didn't have friends tell me about it, I found the website myself. haha

thats what I use it for, when I dont want to buy some console, there's some PC (some good ones too)

Thread Information