Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2012

Default E3 2012

Figured this would be a good place to talk about what we want to see or what we saw on E3 this year. Right now they're talking about Halo 4/Xbox 360 on spike. Just saw the halo 4 trailer, OMG I WANT IT

Games they already showed:

Splinter Cell: Black List, Game reminds me a lot of Metal Gear Solid, never played a splinter cell before, but I could see my self getting this one. Looks pretty awesome. Also has kinect voice commands.

Fifa 13: has kinect voice so if you cuss you get a pentaly, that's pretty funny lol.

Maddan 13: Call plays, hike and hurry up offensive with voice. Kind of cool, about time my crappy kinect can get some use.

Fable The Journey : Only saw trailer, but OMG looks like a completely knew game, they really changed directions from the other, looks like the kinect will be a huge part of this one too.

Gears of War Judgement: Lame teaser trailer, didn't get to see much gameplay / action.

Forza Horizon : Looks like they're bringing need for speed to Forza, they added street races and night races. Looks pretty epic though, I wouldn't mind a simulation street racing type of game.

Xbox Kinect: more easily to use voice commands on dashboard and applications, always adding 12 different languages.

NBA, MLB, NHL ESPN thing so you can watch sports news on the xbox. Could be cool, but PC and TV would be faster IMO. You can watch it live in HD on xbox now, kinda sweet I suppose. But why not just watch it on TV lol.

Now they're just showing more lame stuff about kinect, making it adaptable with your tablets and stuff.

More halo 4 o:, a teaser trailer, but it was awesome.

Internet Explorer is coming to Xbox this year, about freaking time. Fully functional with kinect voice commands though.

All the info from me for awhile, have to go mow o.o
    Last edited by Trunks; 06-04-2012 at 12:32 PM.

I missed a lot but from what i hear from neogaf nfl-age people it was a lame conference. llol at usher being on and lol at them ending with blops 2

I just finished watching it, I thought it was pretty good. Southpark look amazing, along with splinter cell. Halo 4 made me orgasm. A lot of it was new Kinect stuff, which is okay, cause right now mine just collects dust. Black ops 2 wasn't that impressive, they just ended on it because it's call of duty. IMO, if you don't have / like the kinect then you probably won't be to happy with Xbox at E3.

EA conference is up next.

I loved Halo 4, looked really awesome.

Give me Watch_Dogs, right now! Watch_Dogs and Assassin's Creed III. Holy ****.

Wow.. The Last of Us.

Haven't been this excited for a console game since Dark Souls was announced. I'm expecting greatness.

Sig by TheMangler

Sony conference was so bad. Cant believe they spent so long on the book thing. And wow Vita is pretty dead

Ubisoft announced a Wii U exclusive game:

ZombiU is a FPS Zombie Survival exclusive Wii U game.

Killer Freaks from Outer Space doesn't exist anymore, it was announced last year. But Ubisoft changed it's mind because they found out that killing Aliens is not as much fun as killing Zombies. So we have now a challenging survival Shooter instead. It will still have the humour of Killer Freaks btw..
    Last edited by Mordry; 06-05-2012 at 05:16 AM.

I am pretty excited for Dishonoured and The Last of Us. They seem pretty badass

Still can't wait for the next Souls game

What did each company announce?

Thread Information