Default Why You Should Fear Sporks: An Essay

Not really, but hey, it was the only vaguely interesting topic title I could think of.

So, to start off, I'm a twenty year old gamer from Northern Ireland. I wasn't even a gamer until about two years ago (unless you count Pokemon games, in which case I've been a gamer since I got my first GameBoy Color). Anyway, two years ago I got my Xbox360 which I love like a child. Seriously. Sure it has it's faults like many consoles, but it's introduced me to a world of awesome that I wouldn't trade anything for. I've tried both PS3 and PC gaming as well. I enjoyed the PS3 but since I already have an Xbox it seemed silly to waste money and PC gaming was never for me (I'm all fingers and thumbs on a keyboard ).

RPG's are my way of getting away from the real world and I basically drool over anything that Bethesda produce (I've watched the trailer for 'Dishonored' so many times it should be illegal). So obviously I'm an Oblivion/Skyrim freak and I've played Fallout so much I've actually had dreams that I'm wandering through the Capitol Wasteland looking for my Supermutant best friend.

I'll give any game a try and I don't like it when people trash games/platforms/consoles without having even tried them first. I was never a fan of COD or Battlefield; or any game like them but I have tried them out. I certainly wouldn't condemn people for buying them We all have our different tastes in these things.

So, here I am. The sneaking, pickpocket kahjiit werewolf mage, with a suicidal follower and a penchant for taking too much Skooma. Love me as I am!

EDIT: And before anyone reminds me, I've already read the rules XD It's the first thing I do so I don't become a pain in the butt.
    Last edited by FearTheSpork; 06-27-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Thread Information