Default Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 release date confirmed

Nintendo has officially announced the release date for their upcoming Nintendo 3DS and DS titles; ‘Pokemon Black 2′, ‘Pokemon White 2′ and ‘Pokemon Dream Radar’. The trio of titles will hit North America this October.

The official date for all three titles is October 7, 2012.
    Here's the source

I'm pretty excited, I loved playing through White, and the game is supposed to be a fresh experience. Plus there's a new battle tower thing where you can battle all the old Kanto leaders and a few of the new ones as well. Stoked!

You get to battle Alder's grandson too

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

screw black and white right now soul silver is my main priority im slightly behind as i used to stick with clasic pokemon but i took a step up and now im doing remade clasics

I'm done with Pokemon after Ruby/Saphire (I only played Ruby, Colosseum [my fav. pkmn game] and Gale of Darkness). After the 3rd Generation I lost interest in Pokemon, doesn't mean that I don't play Pokemon in general of couse.

I may check out Black & White 2 on the 3DS because on of my buddies does have one and he is a total Pokemon Freak.

Haven't touched a Pokemon game in years (mainly because I outgrew it) but I've actually considered trying one of the newer ones out. i have no idea about any of the Pokemon yet and which ones are good etc. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordry View Post
    I'm done with Pokemon after Ruby/Saphire (I only played Ruby, Colosseum [my fav. pkmn game] and Gale of Darkness). After the 3rd Generation I lost interest in Pokemon, doesn't mean that I don't play Pokemon in general of couse.

I may check out Black & White 2 on the 3DS because on of my buddies does have one and he is a total Pokemon Freak.
    R/S/E and Diamond/Pearl all blew imo. Black and White pretty much refreshed the whole series and brought new life into it. I loved playing through them. Also, Black2/White2 are for normal DS not 3DS which is great!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ@NTG View Post
    Haven't touched a Pokemon game in years (mainly because I outgrew it) but I've actually considered trying one of the newer ones out. i have no idea about any of the Pokemon yet and which ones are good etc. lol.
    Don't worry about which ones are better than the others till later if you really wanna play competitively. Go with which ones look the coolest to you. If you're gonna try any of them out go with Black and White. The way it's laid out is like you're 8 years old and just entering the world of Pokemon again, it's a breath of fresh air to the series.

yeah i think black and white were amazing. they put more thought and complexity into the storyline -- it's not just about you trashing team rocket and whatever over their lame, one-dimensional world domination plans. i can't wait for b/w 2!! ^_^ i've played every single generation of pokemon games this one's no exception!

Awwww, that's awesome! I've got Black still sitting in my DS. Couldn't put down SoulSilver, beat it. Then got Black and got distracted by some other game xD

Thread Information