Thread: Assasin's Creed

Default Assasin's Creed

I bought the game, completed the installation, did everything right, everything went okay and I didn't have a single trouble.

But when I tried to play the game it keeps telling me to "insert the CD ROM and click OK to restart the application".

I tried using the game CD but it doesn't work. How do I play the game? Please help me!.

P.S: I'm not very good with computers (You might have already guessed that ) so please explain the process in layman's terms.

If there is more than 1 disk make sure you are using the correct disk. If that still doesn't work look for game patches online. If you can't find any you can always try reinstalling

Will try it, thanks

You also might want to make sure you are connected to the internet. Ubisoft instituted a new "rule" that all of their games have to be played while connected to the internet (despite the game not being an online game). It's their way of combating dupped copies.

I’m really glad to hear this question; you remind my old gaming days, the time when I was started taking interest in games. Those days very often is used to suck with similar situation.

If you want to play game without inserting DVD/CD than find crack, either you find it on your game DVD/CD or if not, search on internet…

Quote Originally Posted by gamerdiehard View Post
    I’m really glad to hear this question; you remind my old gaming days, the time when I was started taking interest in games. Those days very often is used to suck with similar situation.

If you want to play game without inserting DVD/CD than find crack, either you find it on your game DVD/CD or if not, search on internet…
    lol wut?

Assassins Creed is definitely on the new side for games. So you must have just started gaming recently. So yeah those day, which are you know, the past few months probably were pretty similar.

I don't know if this helps, but you could try starting the game with uPlay. I played AC2 and wanted to continue with Brotherhood but didn't want to buy it. A friend of mine came over and installed it on my computer; to start it I don't need the CD, logging into his Ubisoft account and starting the game is enough. It's the same with Skyrim and Steam by the way, you don't need the CD either.

Thread Information