Thread: Rocksmith

Post Rocksmith

The ubisoft game was a great learning experience. there are some off ends though.

Pros;good music selection,easy to follow,good progression level interface, fun mini games.
    Cons;most of the songs are classic rock songs, the tab sensitivity was sketchy, achievements difficult to get.

this game is wonderful to someone who wants to learn guitar , i totally recommend it

- Trevyn Dupre

Constructive criticism time!

Firstly there is a forum section for reviews

About your review:

I found the review itself to be very lacking. It doesn't really have a description of features, and thus I have no idea what the game is. A gameplay video or a short description of the gameplay would be nice.

A more spacious or prettier format would really help the quality of your review and help to attract more people too it. People generally want to read prettier reviews more than ugly walls of text, especially if they have a good amount of text.

And finally an explanation of why you think pros are pros and cons are cons. Your opinion on other important issues would also be nice. These could be things like graphics or controls.

Just trying to be constructive if you decide to make more reviews or change this one.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    Constructive criticism time!

Firstly there is a forum section for reviews

About your review:

hey im new at reveiws and this site. i do however agree with your reveiw on my reveiw. plus i would think if you clicked on my reveiw you would have a general idea on what rocksmith is.

I found the review itself to be very lacking. It doesn't really have a description of features, and thus I have no idea what the game is. A gameplay video or a short description of the gameplay would be nice.

A more spacious or prettier format would really help the quality of your review and help to attract more people too it. People generally want to read prettier reviews more than ugly walls of text, especially if they have a good amount of text.

And finally an explanation of why you think pros are pros and cons are cons. Your opinion on other important issues would also be nice. These could be things like graphics or controls.

Just trying to be constructive if you decide to make more reviews or change this one.
    thanks for the reveiw on my reveiw. i agree with all your points i do need somebody to do a pod cast with me reply if you want to be apart of that. p.s. im a a begining critic thanks

Thread Information