Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How about you just move away from MMORPGS? I wasted too much damn time on those games lol
    My blog: Diablo 3

/agreed i think im done, im just missing the good ol days and looking to fill a void. My wife said i should get a motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgalath View Post
    /agreed i think im done, im just missing the good ol days and looking to fill a void. My wife said i should get a motorcycle.

Try going to the gym!

Yeah Guildwars 2 is also my favorite,what about just cause 2 or max payne series.

I find myself playing my PS3 more and more lately There is a long line of games I've missed out on since I was playing SWTOR for a while. Most recently though, I've just been back on Skyrim, though the latest news that PS3 most likely won't see any of the DLC is a little upsetting..

Some other games that are good but aren't too expensive (though admittedly kind of short) is Limbo and Journey.

Play the new monster hunter on the 3ds coming out soon, it will last 400+ hardcore gaming hours if you like skill based combat and progressive gear/weapon improvement.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Ya i picked up skyrim last week and i am not regretting it ... much better that oblivion. As far as the gym goes; i work 40 + hours in a foundry so im not really needing or wanting gym time anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgalath View Post
    Ya i picked up skyrim last week and i am not regretting it ... much better that oblivion. As far as the gym goes; i work 40 + hours in a foundry so im not really needing or wanting gym time anymore.
    Skyrim is great. Make sure you get the mods after you finish it, as they extend the game by a lot. I wouldn't recommend that you get them before you finish the main story though as they may ruin your experience.

Thread Information