Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The Wii U has a lot of support from the big names in gaming, that alone should tell you developers don't think this will turn out bad. With an exclusive Wii U game like Bayonetta 2 and ports of other great games like Batman and mass effect it's easy to see the support is there. The Wii U is also looking at appealing to core gamers much more than the Wii did so we can expect to see more good games that are meant for people who aren't 10 or out of shape moms. Will there still be games for them too? Probably, but that's just cause it makes sense to market games to people who will buy them.

I have went from nes, snes, n64, gc, to wii (not counting handhelds) and Never have I been let down. People who think the systems are bad either have a different taste in games than I (and many others) do or just choose to look over really great games on every system. I still have and play my gc games, in fact I still have more old gc games than I have games on my 360. And trust me that isn't from lack of buying games, Nintendo just does a good job of getting games out there that you want to keep and play over and over again, something I don't seem to find much of (opinion) on other consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Slay View Post

Not looking forward to any future Nintendo products, because there target lately seems to be for unfit moms or kids under 10. :P
    The hell you're talking about?
    Nintendo DID release stuff on the Wii that was mature (Metroid Prime 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, Disaster: Day of Crisis) but the people who were targeted just ignored those games and claimed the same stupid nonsense as ever, despite the fact that I'm sick of ultra-extreme violence that dominated this generation. I'm sorry but I'm just frickin' pissed off when it comes to that, I needed to listen to that nonsense for 6 years now.

The N64 was a very good console but far from perfect, the Joystick was responsible for destroying my flesh on my hand. I repaired the Joystick by now but without, far from perfect.

Ocarina of Time 3D is a remake that is actually worthy of being called like that.

But I think it's obvious: I'm ****ing sick of that stupid prejudice.

I really like your website , I learned a lot of knowledge

I am also really interested to see what developers use the screen for.. I can see a lot of applications to that.

Didn't know about this lol. I never expected the WII to go portable!
    My blog: Diablo 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheGateKeeper View Post
    Didn't know about this lol. I never expected the WII to go portable!
    The Wii doesn't go portable. It's just a wireless Controller with a Touchscreen and other features oh and btw. it's a next-gen console because the Wii U is the "Sequel" to the Wii.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordry View Post
    The Wii doesn't go portable. It's just a wireless Controller with a Touchscreen and other features oh and btw. it's a next-gen console because the Wii U is the "Sequel" to the Wii.
    Ah ok, I just gave the video a quick glance and thought it went portable.
    My blog: Diablo 3

Portable Wii? How original....
    Sony already made a PSP (Portable Playstation), it just seems like they're following other companies now.
    Nothing beats the good ol' N64, despite it's imperfections it's what makes it perfect, sorry, I'm not hating, but the idea of making a console portable is cliche' nowadays.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotray View Post
    Portable Wii? How original....
    Sony already made a PSP (Portable Playstation), it just seems like they're following other companies now.
    Nothing beats the good ol' N64, despite it's imperfections it's what makes it perfect, sorry, I'm not hating, but the idea of making a console portable is cliche' nowadays.
    How many times will I write this to other people?

IT IS NOT A PORTABLE WII!

It's the sequel to the Wii and a next-gen console, not portable, not an Add-On or anything like that, a fully fleshed new home console.

The N64 is far from perfect but that's mainly the Joysticks fault and if you think that the Joystick makes this console "perfect" then, I beg you, please play Mario Party 1 on your original N64 Controller again, without gloves and without the replacement Joystick.

To your Sony argument:
    The PlayStation Portable wasn't a system which was able to play PlayStation 1 or 2 games, it was a new handheld with it's own games. So the never actually unoriginal used Cliché of big companies putting their home consoles into handhelds is actually not an argument because it never happened. The GameBoy wasn't able to play games of home consoles (no matter what GameBoy), the PSP wasn't able to do it, the Game Gear wasn't able to do it, the Vita is certainly not able to do it and the DS is also not able to do it. The Handhelds from Atari weren't able to do it too.

So simply: Only Fans actually made handhelds which were able to play home console games, every big company didn't do it to this point and again: The Wii U is not a portable Wii, watch the full Video before you judge anything.

Oh and btw.: Since when is everything what Nintendo does need to be original?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordry View Post
    How many times will I write this to other people?

IT IS NOT A PORTABLE WII!

It's the sequel to the Wii and a next-gen console, not portable, not an Add-On or anything like that, a fully fleshed new home console.

The N64 is far from perfect but that's mainly the Joysticks fault and if you think that the Joystick makes this console "perfect" then, I beg you, please play Mario Party 1 on your original N64 Controller again, without gloves and without the replacement Joystick.

To your Sony argument:
    The PlayStation Portable wasn't a system which was able to play PlayStation 1 or 2 games, it was a new handheld with it's own games. So the never actually unoriginal used Cliché of big companies putting their home consoles into handhelds is actually not an argument because it never happened. The GameBoy wasn't able to play games of home consoles (no matter what GameBoy), the PSP wasn't able to do it, the Game Gear wasn't able to do it, the Vita is certainly not able to do it and the DS is also not able to do it. The Handhelds from Atari weren't able to do it too.

So simply: Only Fans actually made handhelds which were able to play home console games, every big company didn't do it to this point and again: The Wii U is not a portable Wii, watch the full Video before you judge anything.

Oh and btw.: Since when is everything what Nintendo does need to be original?
    I'd rather have the Joystick of a N64 deteriorate my fingers then waste my money on a ''new'' console that'll basically be the same as the last one. This doesn't have to turn into some argument, it's MY opinion, MY thoughts, MY take on it.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Thread Information