Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    In my opinion the newest expansion to WoW is fairly disappointing. Let your memories of WoW from the good days stay with you. Don't ruin it with Cata and MoP
    Both expansions are awesome. Cata breathed new life into the 1-80 world, and was super fun as well. MoP is crazy fun as well, don't just judge without playing it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by chararii View Post
    I would not recommend you to buy MoP. I quit Wow two or three months ago while it was still Cata... Wow gets cheaper with every addon Blizz releases. I just got tired from the easiness
    Remember how vanilla and tbc took like a month of solid gaming to hit end level? If that was still the case, plus the 2-3 weeks in wrath, the week or 2 in cata, and extra week or 2 in MoP would be too long and just no fun to grind through. They make the exp easier so you can get to the end game content faster (the part of the game with 90% of the content) For someone like me who gets to play 1-10 hours a week, rolling a toon is fun and not a chore. Makes it easier for guilds who need that shammy up at 90 to heal in a week, frig I'm using heirlooms for the first time and hit 30 with like 9 hours playtime it's a blast to me.

Try the week demo. Roll a Pandaren (fun starting zone) and go through Pandaria on your max toon as well. It's beautiful, there's a lot of new unique stuff. For anyone going "Oh stupid pet battles" don't do them. You don't have to. "Stupid pandas" don't roll one. The Pandarens are a cool race, the pet battles are another good time waster instead of AFK'ing in dungeon queue, and the raids are a bit of a ride too so I've heard (still only at 89)

There's more and more fun with each expansion, at least give it a shot man!
    Last edited by ROFLBRYCE; 10-28-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    Now imagine how I felt about the quality of D3 when they said I could get it free with a year of WoW. I kid
    Lol nice one.
    My blog: Diablo 3

Thread Information