Default Opinions on The Walking Dead video game?

Not the one based on the show that is suppose to coming out, the one based on the comics, with Lee and Clementine.
    I think it was a really good idea and is really fun (coming from a all around Walking Dead fan). A lot of people I know didn't like the point and click style and the comic graphics. I personally think the point and click is a interesting game play style that I wish more lower class games should have (I
    think it should stay away from more popular and extremely anticipated games). The graphics I like because it makes everything stand out a little bit more and makes it seem like the graphics and background are always part of the game no matter what, same thing with the Borderlands series. But the main reason I like it is because of the story. Somehow who ever works on the story of things related to the Walking Dead other then Robert Kirkman always makes a really, really good story. I could go on all night explaining in detail why I like it so much but I don't have very much time. Whats your opinion on it?

I thought it was pretty good but it will end up being expensive 400pts for every new "episode" and the gameplay took some getting used to. I like it but its a little too repetitious for me

I like it, this is probably one of the most emotional games I have played this year(maybe ever). I like the cartoonish graphics and now Im used to the point and click system, however sometimes its a bit easy.

Thread Information