Thread: V:force

Default V:force

What gives? I got 800, the highest score possible, and yet it doesn't record it? Wth? I got this score twice, once I pressed something it got me a smiley face, and the next it brought me back to the beginning? Whats up?
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

If you noticed, that's why the record's 790, plenty of people have gotten 800 but it doesn't submit so you have to die at 790 and then submit.

It's simply a broken game been like that for at least 3 years now, I have yet to find a working version and honestly that game should have like 3 million different levels cause it's fun IMO.

Nonono. I mean, I got 800, I understood it is only 790 and it is the only score possible, and I did get it, it is just it doesn't let me submit that score.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    It's simply a broken game been like that for at least 3 years now, I have yet to find a working version and honestly that game should have like 3 million different levels cause it's fun IMO.
    lol 3 years? i knew it has been broken for a while but 3 yrs is long - something i cant fix

Quote Originally Posted by Leech View Post
    Nonono. I mean, I got 800, I understood it is only 790 and it is the only score possible, and I did get it, it is just it doesn't let me submit that score.

it doesnt let you submit a score of 790? then im lost - it has to do with the game swf file itself and i have no control over that sorry
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yeah I've played it on so many forums and each time I play it on a new forum I hope too myself it's fixed but I don't think that'll ever happen, whoever created the game simply doesn't care or doesn't have the time.

well it's the same SWF file everywhere, there was only one version of the game unlike pacman lol - it isn't the most popular game on the net and im assuming thats why no one bothered to clone it - if i was good at flash, i'd probably try but im horrible at flash lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information