Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Torchlight 2

Yea it is. I'm installing the demo today to try it and if we like it we'll get the full game. From what I'm seeing it looks pretty good.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziek88 View Post
    Awesome, thanks. I see steam has a demo so I'll be trying that out this weekend I am sure. Looks like the first one doesn't have multiplayer either. Games like that are so few and far between. She's only really discovered that she likes video games within the last year and this seems to be her preference so any other games of this nature that you know of I am interested in. Age of game doesn't much matter.
    What about Diablo 2? (I say 2 and not 3 because I prefer 2. But 3 is also what you're looking for) Magicka is also a really good one as well.

I'll check them out. Actually been considering diablo 1 haha. I thought diablo 1 and 2 were more MMO type games? Would definitely consider if not. Never heard of Magicka but will check it out. Thanks.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziek88 View Post
    I'll check them out. Actually been considering diablo 1 haha. I thought diablo 1 and 2 were more MMO type games? Would definitely consider if not. Never heard of Magicka but will check it out. Thanks.
    The first Diablo is fun too :P Diablo 1 and 2 aren't MMO's, they're just MP. You could play with JUST your gf and yourself if that's what you want. My hubby and I always just play together. Magicka is reallyyyy cool, but I think if your gf just started playing video games she might not like it. You make all of your own spells and spell combinations. It's a lot of fun

Ha, yea Magicka may be better down the road. Eventually I'll get her playing the more complex stuff.

THANKS!

thats great to hear man. what did you think of torchlight 2 though? You gave it a shot?

Just gave it a quick try. Must say it's pretty awesome. We'll definitely be upgrading from the demo.

THANKS!

sure hope that you & your girl will enjoy this game, I'm still in the middle of it. haha

I tried playing it a bit, but I had a lot of trouble following the story. Also the graphics leave something to be desired, everything seems so soft and washed-out. If I could find a way to up the contrast it would be a lot more playable.

I'm noticing it isnt' the most complex of dungeon crawlers but that's awesome for introducing new people the the game type. In my opinion it seems perfect for beginners to learn the concepts on and it's fun enough to keep interest. It's a gateway game haha.

THANKS!

Thread Information