Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Haha, yeah, that's what I thought. Still not sure why I have to reset after promoting people, but it's not much of a hassle so I probably won't bother with it.

Sure thing, just remind me next time we're on at the same time.

PMing the IP to everyone that's asked that I haven't gotten to yet now.

Sig by TheMangler

Performing a bit of maintenance. Eggs was the only one on at the time (sorry man, it's taking longer than 15 minutes, haha..) Just posting this to let anyone that may have tried to get on know that it'll be back up in a bit.

Also, we've had 11 people join in so far. Lot more that I expected. Performance seems to be fine for most people but I know trunks keeps having issues. If activity/interest keeps up I may upgrade the server at the end of the month, so if anyone has problems let me know, cause the more trouble we have the more likely it will be that I upgrade.

Sig by TheMangler

I would be signing in, but... I lost my password.. and I simply cannot remember the damned thing, and since I made the account as soon as I could, I'e forgotten the email I used.. and probably that password too -_- So yeah, I'll get on there once I get another account XD

Is there any chance I could help tinker with the spawn area? there are some things that really bug me about it...we could talk about it in a pm or something

Quote Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    Performing a bit of maintenance. Eggs was the only one on at the time (sorry man, it's taking longer than 15 minutes, haha..) Just posting this to let anyone that may have tried to get on know that it'll be back up in a bit.

Also, we've had 11 people join in so far. Lot more that I expected. Performance seems to be fine for most people but I know trunks keeps having issues. If activity/interest keeps up I may upgrade the server at the end of the month, so if anyone has problems let me know, cause the more trouble we have the more likely it will be that I upgrade.
    Yeah it was lagging when my and twiforce were on, the server even crashed. Then I got on the next day by my self and was lagging a little. I don't why it would do it with just one person, maybe from people exploring a lot and the map got a lot bigger? Dunno, not sure if minecraft servers run all the map that is explored at the same time or just parts where people are at.

The server has gotten a little laggy at times, but nothing i can't handle

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    Is there any chance I could help tinker with the spawn area? there are some things that really bug me about it...we could talk about it in a pm or something
    Hahah, what's wrong with it? I know people keep breaking the glass and screwed up the water flow but I just haven't gotten around to fixing it. Other than that, the small jump puzzle to the food is just the risk you have to be willing to take if you don't want to farm on your own :P

The area around the fountain is what needs expanding, that's where the actual 'town' will be.

Edit:I fixed the broken glass and water. And did a small 12 block protection so it quits happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I don't why it would do it with just one person, maybe from people exploring a lot and the map got a lot bigger? Dunno, not sure if minecraft servers run all the map that is explored at the same time or just parts where people are at.
    You seem to be getting it the worst. But I was wondering if that might be the case, especially since I enabled flying for a night and a few of us went crazy with that...
    Last edited by Synge; 02-11-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Sig by TheMangler

Ah, yea I was gonna fix the spawn location. i'm sick of spawning, taking a step forward, and falling off lol

And also, I figured out the trick to getting to the food platforms lol

Just spawn and take a jump forward instead.

Lol, thanks for not pointing fingers :P.

Thread Information