Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hey there

I play on PS3 (Ps2 's well) and computer and played a variety of games; Dead Island, Skyrim, Morrowind, Oblivion, Dragon Age:Origins, Hellgate London, Tomb Raider (Legend, Underworld), Bayonetta, Folklore, Overlord I+II, AC I+II+Brotherhood) are the ones I can remember (meaning I played them recently).
    I've got too many games to remember every single one but that doesn't mean I enjoyed them less. I started with PS2 when I was young(er) (thus most of my games are on PS2) and never thought about selling them.
    That would be all

Well hello there! I see that you have already given me plenty of information and I am no longer able to pry for more (I am slightly disappointed). I see you play Morrowind, which is my favorite Elder Scrolls, (Although I have yet to play Skyrim) so I already hope that you will stay around. Preferably forever O_O. Enjoy your time on the forum and be wary of the Forum Gods

Oh jeez. You poor thing... being greeted first by Crae. Watch out for that kid. He's a creeper....

Anyhoo.... welcome! Sounds like you like some awesome games How is Dead Island, btw?

Thank you
    Crae, I'm awfully sorry for disappointing you
    About Dead Island: It's fun, really, especially when you're as jumpy as I am. Some of the side quests sometimes repeat themselves but the storyline itself is interesting (and I haven't encountered a zombie slaughter game with a decent story yet but maybe I was just playing the wrong games). It's managable in both single and multiplayer, has plenty of well-hidden eastereggs and doesn't lack character development. I will get Riptide as soon as they release it and can highly recommend it.

Have you played the walking dead games? Paecmaker wrote a review about it here on the forum.
    Also if you have both Oblivion and Morrowind on the computer you might wanna check out Morroblivion. Seems really awesome to me

That's awesome! The only thing that kept me from Morrowind was that I'm a graphics fanatic. Oh Joy, thank you!

I never tried Walking Dead but it sounds like its got some depth. Like I said, I obviously played the wrong zombie games

Quote Originally Posted by chararii View Post
    Thank you
    Crae, I'm awfully sorry for disappointing you
    About Dead Island: It's fun, really, especially when you're as jumpy as I am. Some of the side quests sometimes repeat themselves but the storyline itself is interesting (and I haven't encountered a zombie slaughter game with a decent story yet but maybe I was just playing the wrong games). It's managable in both single and multiplayer, has plenty of well-hidden eastereggs and doesn't lack character development. I will get Riptide as soon as they release it and can highly recommend it.
    Nice. I should totally check it out

If I owned Oblivion I would totally use that mod. Plus they are developing it for the Skyrim engine and it looks beautiful. But shame on you for being a graphics junky when you could be playing Morrowind!

I'm sorry but I just can't help it
    I lost my first Oblivion game but it took only two pounds to rebuy it so if you don't want to wait for the Skyrim edition (or try Oblivion), it doesn't cost much.

apparently theres a problem with random crashes while running it with wine. Might look into it though

Thread Information