Default Youtube Video Help

Hey guys! Sorry I'm not the most active member, school is the number one priority.
    I was just wondering what are some videos I can post that don't require a commentator/mic. I will be buying one soon, but until then I'm just itchy to make some videos.

Also, to any mods/admins reading this, I think it's been more than 365 days since my one infraction, wouldn't mind the award.

Thanks guys!
    Also feel free to post your channels in this thread, I wouldn't mind subscribing to you guys.
    Last edited by Slay; 11-07-2012 at 04:44 PM.

ive been trying to get my 365 no infractions for a while

Quote Originally Posted by egg-whites333 View Post
    ive been trying to get my 365 no infractions for a while
    Probably my favorite award, because it's the only one (I am pretty sure) that marks you've been a member for a year.

Also, any video ideas?
    And another thing, I'm looking for mildly scary games similar to the amount of scariness in Amnesia.

Quote Originally Posted by Slay View Post
    because it's the only one (I am pretty sure) that marks you've been a member for a year.
    Well perhaps an only award, but on the right side, right there next to your name on every post, there is that Join Date: that tells us that you've been here for a long long time.

And another thing, I'm looking for mildly scary games similar to the amount of scariness in Amnesia.
    Gaming videos without commentary? If I were you I'd just wait patiently for the mic, and in the meantime getting known to the wide variety of non-talkin-youtube-gamers. They all are the same, boring. Don't be the same, wait till you get your voice out!

Games? Old, new, what kind? Horror I assume? Here is a list of TOP25 Horror games, take a look!

Quote Originally Posted by vepanator View Post
    Well perhaps an only award, but on the right side, right there next to your name on every post, there is that Join Date: that tells us that you've been here for a long long time.
    For some reason I wasn't even thinking of that,

Quote Originally Posted by vepanator View Post
    Gaming videos without commentary? If I were you I'd just wait patiently for the mic, and in the meantime getting known to the wide variety of non-talkin-youtube-gamers. They all are the same, boring. Don't be the same, wait till you get your voice out!

Games? Old, new, what kind? Horror I assume? Here is a list of TOP25 Horror games, take a look!
    I was just planning ahead asking about a horror game, because I've never played one, and the second I get a webcam I am going to facetime, I've seen pewdiepie play Amnesia and it seems pretty scary, but on Dead Space, I had to return the game because the second you get the gun, I got to scared to play.

But by videos without a mic, I meant possibly anything, but now I think I'm just gonna wait, I think you're your right, your voice really adds to the amusement of the video.

Well until you get a mick, do some non commentary walktrhoughs, some people prefer those.

I was just planning ahead asking about a horror game, because I've never played one, and the second I get a webcam I am going to facetime, I've seen pewdiepie play Amnesia and it seems pretty scary, but on Dead Space, I had to return the game because the second you get the gun, I got to scared to play.
    I think I forgot to add the link... http://www.gameranx.com/features/id/...s-of-all-time/ sorry!

Thread Information