Default quick question about steam!

hey everyone, just a quick question:

anyone know when is the next steam sale??? I sure hope to get another game for under $10! haha
    I got that mark of the ninja while it was 'cyber monday'. good deal!

You could always check out the Humble Bundle. They usually have some good games on there, it goes to charity and you can choose how much you pay. Right now it looks like they are having a holiday sale. New items go on sale every day. You can see them on the featured items tab in the steam store

It's going on right now! Just bought 5 games last night... Dammmittttt LOL It will last until Jan 5th I believe

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    You could always check out the Humble Bundle. They usually have some good games on there, it goes to charity and you can choose how much you pay. Right now it looks like they are having a holiday sale. New items go on sale every day. You can see them on the featured items tab in the steam store
    Ugh, I don't like the Humble Bundle games. They're normally all indie puzzle games that take 20 minutes to beat :/

L.A. Noire with all DLC for $7.49? So very tempting. Woot has been posting daily steam sale advertisements as well as other gaming stuff mixed in with the many deals on there.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

yeah I saw quite a few good games on sale! so tempting!!! but i'm planning on going back to school next semester. gotta buy books, tuition & all that jazz...

I still haven't gotten the current bundle because the only game I actually want is Dungeon Defenders.

@Kenoi - I'm going back as well, that's the reason I haven't spent much on games in the past few years, just something here and there.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

@linux: yeah man.. i've been very 'choosy' this year. only picked up a few games, thats about it. only big thing I picked up was far cry 3. although I am new to the series, the game itself is okay.

I purchased Assassin's Creed Revelations...was pumped up to play it, never installed it.

I wanted to purchase Battlefield 3 but EA's origin didn't make it easy for me on the Demo so I never bothered.

The only game that I knew was worth it and that I played a lot was Counter Strike GO this past summer, I haven't played it in the past couple of months due to classes but it was my best purchase this year, only $12.50 when it came out.

Although Portal 2 came out in early 2011, I bought it last Christmas and played a lot the first half of 2012.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Origin is a nightmare with steam purchased games.

As for humblebundle, they have done some cracking deals in their time!

And the next sale is allegedly going to be on valentines day.

Thread Information