Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Amumu Penta

Here is my second penta with brand, first champ I had two with. All thanks to Liandry's and blaze, I got the other brand 3-4 secs after I died lol

Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Does that make number 4? I almost had one with Yorick and someone else that I can't remember a few days ago. Ended up only being quadras

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

Quote Originally Posted by xLykos View Post
    Does that make number 4? I almost had one with Yorick and someone else that I can't remember a few days ago. Ended up only being quadras
    At least my 7th penta. Made a list earlier, here it is:

Amumu
    Miss Fortune x2
    Xin Zhao
    Brand x2
    Teemo
    Shaco
    WuKong
    Jinx

I feel like I'm missing someone though. With Katarina, I constantly get quadras but never a penta. Karthus the most I've gotten is a quadra. Same with Caitlyn and Talon. Quadra with Darius. Still feel like I'm missing someone lol. The list above is just people I know for sure and for most of them I have screenshots (MF was my first one so I never took one)
    Last edited by LiNuX; 06-07-2014 at 10:15 AM.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Finally picked up my first penta. I was so excited and rattled that I couldn't find the print screen button on my keyboard Started with a triple kill then the last 2 enemies just kinda wondered up to me as I nuked them retardedly hard lol I was Annie :P

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

Finally picked up my first penta. I was so excited and rattled that I couldn't find the print screen button on my keyboard Started with a triple kill then the last 2 enemies just kinda wondered up to me as I nuked them retardedly hard lol I was Annie :P
    Congrats! Good feeling right?

A Miss Fortune had a Penta against my team yesterday in ARAM. I guess it's much easier to penta there since all players are in one spot. A graves from my team had a Penta too (I haven't gotten any in this mode yet, but I had a Quadra with Katarina).

Nicely done. I run LoLReplay at all times so I can go back and snag a video using fraps or a screenshot after the fact. Sometimes the replay doesn't work correctly but it is 99% of the time as easy as clicking "repair replay" and then running it.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

My latest penta:

Although it was aram, it was still fun.

We lost the game because the other team got tanky and our TF kept getting caught.

How many pentas do you get 0.o, I have yet seen my first one. :/

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    How many pentas do you get 0.o, I have yet seen my first one. :/
    That's my 8th one at least, from what I can remember.

It involves a lot of luck because you have to be in the right place at the right time. I almost had a Penta with Caitlyn the other day but our Sona took the last kill and I ended up with just a Quadra

Adding wukong to my list of penta killers:

On ARAM but still counts

Thread Information