Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

At least they won't have 4 straight generations with a Fire/Fighting starter

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

I thought about this once...they could have dark, fighting, and psychic be the three starters...only thing is, dark is completely immune to psychich attacks, while the other ones are only not very effective against their weakness, so that could be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I thought about this once...they could have dark, fighting, and psychic be the three starters...only thing is, dark is completely immune to psychich attacks, while the other ones are only not very effective against their weakness, so that could be a problem.
    Yeah. It'd be nice to mix up the starters a bit, but right now it's the fire/water/grass that work perfectly due to type effectiveness. The only other once I can come up with atm is Ice/Ground/Steel that doesn't involve the original typings.

Actually, those would be cool starters to see. I'm just kinda hoping Pokemon doesn't get dragged out to the point they need to do that and kill the franchise. I'd rather it end in it's prime then hit Gen 10 with 1134 different ones to catch.

I think for their last game they ever make, they should make all Pokemon available for catch. As well as going back to older regions like in gold and silver and black and white 2. Doubt that will ever happen, but it'd definitely be a lot of hours to beat the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I think for their last game they ever make, they should make all Pokemon available for catch. As well as going back to older regions like in gold and silver and black and white 2. Doubt that will ever happen, but it'd definitely be a lot of hours to beat the game.
    I think it might happen, but it definitely would be their last game. It'd be cool to pick a region to start in as well, or just play through the games in order of the story that they follow. I dunno how going through 6 - X regions would work with levels, they'd have to scale them really weird. First E4 at like level 30, lol. Wind up at the last E4 at like level 80-90.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I think it might happen, but it definitely would be their last game. It'd be cool to pick a region to start in as well, or just play through the games in order of the story that they follow. I dunno how going through 6 - X regions would work with levels, they'd have to scale them really weird. First E4 at like level 30, lol. Wind up at the last E4 at like level 80-90.
    That would take a s*** load of programing or whatever I would think. That's 6 complete regions they would have to put into the game.

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

I'm planning on getting Y. just cause my sister's getting X. haha. I'll just be the opposite

Thread Information