Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default My first support game

Normallt I mostly play adc or ap caster. However in my last game both the adc as well as the mid(where I go with my apc often) as well as top was locked so I was forced to go support as Kayle. It was my first game playing as support ever. I didnt know anything about what to buyso it took some time having to read through all the info for each item.

It felt weird not killing anything or anyone.

I normally don't like playing support but sometimes it's fun. One of my best is Blitzcrank. Pull into turret and he has so much cc. I've actually had games with 20+ kills as support-blitz with 20+ assists. Weird but once in a while you'll get a team that keeps falling for your grabs.

I just played a game as a support lux. 11 kills, 23 assists. I was semi-support actually, built a lot of AP items and a few defensive ones.

My other support champs in the past have been soraka, sona, and Nidalee (not so good with her as support).

Support can be fun try different ones, you can kick ass and support at the same time.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I main support. Kayle's not a good one. When I support I like to rush a Philosopher's Stone for the gp5, this will generate you gold without killing minions to afford the wards that are a vital part of playing support. After that and my boots, I like to get a sightstone and then upgrade it to a ruby sightstone because its just free wards. Then, depending on the situation, I get the aura items. If we're winning the lane I like to get a Shurelyas Reverie for more mana and health regen and an active to speed us up to chase down more kills. If we're losing the lane or I'm playing more of a tank role I like to get an Aegis of the Legion and build it into a Runic Bulwark. After that I get a Locket of the Iron Solari because it's active gives everyone near you a shield. If the enemy team is ccing out adc really hard I get a Mikael's Crucible to remove all his debuffs and heal him. After that it's just filling in whatever we need but by this point the game is usually over.

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

Quote Originally Posted by NerfTrynPlz View Post
    I main support. Kayle's not a good one. When I support I like to rush a Philosopher's Stone for the gp5, this will generate you gold without killing minions to afford the wards that are a vital part of playing support. After that and my boots, I like to get a sightstone and then upgrade it to a ruby sightstone because its just free wards. Then, depending on the situation, I get the aura items. If we're winning the lane I like to get a Shurelyas Reverie for more mana and health regen and an active to speed us up to chase down more kills. If we're losing the lane or I'm playing more of a tank role I like to get an Aegis of the Legion and build it into a Runic Bulwark. After that I get a Locket of the Iron Solari because it's active gives everyone near you a shield. If the enemy team is ccing out adc really hard I get a Mikael's Crucible to remove all his debuffs and heal him. After that it's just filling in whatever we need but by this point the game is usually over.
    yeah I know Kayle isnt the best support, however she was the only one of my availible champions that I knew a bit how to play support with.

I honestly hate support lol, it's definitely my last choice to play. Blitz is a fun support and I also enjoy nunu because he can be so aggressive with his snow balls.

Morgana is fun to play support. Gives some good CC and that shield works wonders on the ADC. Takes the ADC from being squishy to being tanky and immune to most CC. Plus she becomes rather kill capable as the game progresses.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziek88 View Post
    Morgana is fun to play support. Gives some good CC and that shield works wonders on the ADC. Takes the ADC from being squishy to being tanky and immune to most CC. Plus she becomes rather kill capable as the game progresses.
    I like Morgana but I have never played her like support.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziek88 View Post
    Yeah but the shield only blocks magic attacks. So any damage coming from the ADC is still going to land except maybe a few skills from select champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Yeah but the shield only blocks magic attacks. So any damage coming from the ADC is still going to land except maybe a few skills from select champions.
    True. She is, like any champ very situational. I'm always in draft pick so I grab morgana if I see an AP heavy enemy team. So far I've had pretty solid success with her and she never gets banned. She does great against people who try to carry with teemo.

I also grab zilean and blitzcrank. All very fun to play.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

My favorites are Sona and Lulu. Sona's ult is one of the biggest game changers in a big team fight and she also brings pretty decent poke with a Q followed by a Power Chord auto attack. Lulu is probably my favorite right now because she's got good cc with her W, strong poke with her Q, and she has a shield with her E which can also be cast on to opponents to give you vision on them, and if used correctly can help shut down a Talon or Twitch or any other stealth champion. Lulu also brings a life saving ult that can really change the tides of battle.

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

Thread Information