Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Slightly late to the party but when I used to play League of Legends (and now whenever I play Heroes of Newerth) support was always my first choice. In my opinion supports win games, although supports in LoL generally seem to play a smaller role than in HoN

You were obviously a bad support if you think support plays a small role. They generally determine who wins bottom lane by harassing the enemy adc and warding and helping out their own adc. And in team fights they play a vital role just because a majority of their items are actives and if they don't use them then they are useless. A support can either win or lose the game for you. Especially if they're a feeder.

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

I am saying the role isn't as big as it is in Heroes of Newerth. The support's performance early game doesn't quite have as big of an impact as in HoN. In a lot of games you can usually tell who will win just by their supports, although I have seen some exceptions

When was the last time you played LoL btw?

It was before they remade the shop. About 4 months ago according to lolking.com. I am sure they added a bunch more active items. A few sound a lot like HoN items
    Last edited by CraeSC111; 01-25-2013 at 05:33 AM.

A good support is so important in this game. Makes me smile every time blitzcrank isn't banned (normals). Looking forward to finally doing ranked when my team is all up to 30.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziek88 View Post
    A good support is so important in this game. Makes me smile every time blitzcrank isn't banned (normals). Looking forward to finally doing ranked when my team is all up to 30.
    If they know what they are doing zoning with support can be really effective, which I realised when I couldnt get close to the farm risking getting trapped and killed(I was alone bot, the other was afk)

(we lost the game)

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    If they know what they are doing zoning with support can be really effective, which I realised when I couldnt get close to the farm risking getting trapped and killed(I was alone bot, the other was afk)

(we lost the game)
    That really sucks. With some champs I LOVE soloing a lane 1v2 but some chanmps just don't stand a chance.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I love Leona support. Pretty much one of the most aggressive supports in the game.
    And the sunlight proc counts as your ADC's damage. ... Usually get a level 2 or 3 kill with an aggressive ADC.
    Do try it out. I was a little afraid at first, because once you zenith blade in, you are kinda in the mix! haha
    But fun nontheless!!!

Leona is the most aggressive support in the game. I only play her if I'm with the ADC because otherwise they are never aggressive enough and I'm just hung out to dry.

Thread Information