Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nocturne does not know what it means to die. Only kil.

I know mistakes were made but I'm pretty darn happy with this. Full game at 4x speed. 10 min vid. Me playing with a friend. Friend is Darius.

Undying Death From the Void - YouTube

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Nice, Nocturne is one of my favorite junglers just because it's so easy to gank with his ult. I haven't played him in awhile, might go play him now.

No ADC too stronk. Even though the other team has two for some reason... That other team was awful. They didn't go with the right meta and they didn't know how to build. No gp5 on Soraka, an awful Mundo that had less than 60 cs and a god awful build.
    Last edited by xLykos; 01-28-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

They definitely were not the best. We had some serious issues too. Garen was a no communicate last second pick and lock in. Darius was planning to go top but Garen decided they were doing that regardless of the fact the other four of us had already communicated what was going where. I don't know if you can see it in the video or not but Garen also constantly pings for me to come top. It only occured to me after the game that Garen did not know what jungle was and he thought I was abandoning my lane.

I'm just happy with this game cause I didn't die at all. I usually do very well with nocturne but they usually drop me at least once. I played another one against more competent people with a 12/2/4. More normal number.
    Last edited by Ziek88; 01-29-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I was wondering why you had no adc lol what level are you?

I'm level 30 but my friend is not. Even so, everyone on the other team was mid 20s so they shouldn't have just rolled over and died like that, especially with our terrible team composition.

THANKS!

Yeah but you'd be surprised how bad people are at the game even at mid 20's. My friend was level 27 and I was playing with him and they still didn't know how to put a team together and were still doing a 2 man top, no jungler lol

I'd love to say you don't see that when you're level 30 but.... I honestly feel like I've encountered more people level 30 who are clueless than those at a lower level.

Even so I know what you mean. This is why I usually avoid playing with randoms. Try to keep in games with all of my friends on my team.

THANKS!

Yeah I know what you mean lol, the tards always seem to be on your team too. Sadly we only have 4 people who are good that play, so we have a 5th who is kind of derp so sadly I don't have the privilege to play with all friends lol.

He's very derp and we don't have a place to hide him in our team lol

Thread Information