Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by thedeparted View Post
    Im not following, what is your point of this post? Are coming at me and telling me I dont know gaming knowledge? Ordid you miss my point completely? Are you thinking Im saying its a small game? None the such, I posted the known dates of ALL the releases from now to June. 4 more games for 3 months is not good. Which is goes back to my point of Wii U needs games out. Otherwise it will continue to sell poorly
    Dude, calm down. I'm just, more or less, asking you why you didn't name it Resident Evil because that is a name that everyone is more familiar with. No reason to overreact.

Because that list was for Japanese releases, so why not call it by its native names?

Because that list was for Japanese releases, so why not call it by its native names?
    Just like I said: Resident Evil is a name that everyone in this forum knows. Also I don't quite get why games, that are going to be released in Japan, are somewhat interesting to us. For example: Tank! Tank! Tank! is already out since Wii U Launch in America and Europe. The other 3 games are not the only ones that are going to be released on the Wii U in America and Europe so... yeah. Why should we care about Japan and the japanese Wii U Games at the moment? If that, for some strange reason, sounds provocative again then I apologize.

Because gaming is global, Why shouldn't we find it interesting the trends, the other gaming culture. This thread was called thoughts on Wii U, not what do you think going on for Wii U in NA and Europe. Also the point I was making and I believe I stated earlier or maybe I never did post my thoughts. Is the Wii U is currently lacking games. I bought a PS3 about 2 months after it's launch and waiting months for games, never again. Also I find it hilarious you generalize the forum thoughts about the word use of Resident Evil/Biohazard and find it funny only you are making a big deal about this. Next time I consider posting something of Japanese relevance I'll be sure to PM you and make sure its ok to post

Calm down folks, he was posting Japanese releases, not America releases.

/popcorn :P

Also I find it hilarious you generalize the forum thoughts about the word use of Resident Evil/Biohazard and find it funny only you are making a big deal about this. Next time I consider posting something of Japanese relevance I'll be sure to PM you and make sure its ok to post
    Yeeeeees suuuure... Are you in a bad mood today or why are you overreacting with every answer to me in this thread? To make this clear: I just wanted to point out that you could have just written Resident Evil as some sort of notice next to it because everyone may know Resident Evil but not everyone knows about it's japanese name BioHazard. THAT'S IT, there was no need for you to think that I was going to insult your knowledge of games, because I wasn't. But to end that stuff and if you think you feel better after I write this: I made a mistake. Better now or do we have to continue this **** even longer?
    Anyway I do agree with you that the Wii U needs more games but it looks like that we are going to get a lot of Wii U games in fall and winter of 2013, I'll look forward to it especially since Iwata said that a new 3D Mario and a new Mario Kart will hit the Wii U in fall 2013 together with the Wind Waker Remake.

I plan on getting no next gen console and save up for a gaming computer.
    (or just upgrade the one I have)
    "Tonight make me unstoppable, and I will outshine all..."
    *Sig made by Psychotray

Thread Information