Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by xLykos View Post
    Yeah, there's no one way to play any champion. All up to each individual summoner and if it works then you can't really argue against it.
    Indeed. Must admit though, I tried building tanky last night since we were against a team who's only successful damage doers were both AD since we effectively shutdown the rest of the team. Having 4000 hp and 200 armor was pretty nice. I think I'll have to work some more tank factor in to my build.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

It always puts a smile on face when it takes the entire team like 25 seconds to kill me in a 1v5. Or just dive in a 1v5, kill someone then walk away. That's so demoralizing to the other team lol

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

Yes, I laugh the whole time. Also a pretty big fan that nobody seems to even know he exists so odds of me not getting him in a game are pretty low cause he won't be banned and nobody will pick him. Then when I do, they don't know what I do haha. It's great.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I've never in my life seen Maokai ban lol I don't see enough Cho bans though... People don't understand what a good Cho can bring to the game, it's frightening

So I finally tried jungle Maokai. 10-5-26. Great jungler. Although I had a hard time killing monsters early, almost died at blue and then at golems, but got the hang of it soon enough.

Had no idea what I was building though, just kept going for the recommended items.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I feel like Maokai is still pretty good in jungle but no where near how good he was in season 2. I still like him and have him in my repertoire. The best way to get blue with him is to skip wolves and start laying down saplings at like 1:30ish then throwing your last one at 1:56 so it will land as they spawn and they will all explode killing the small minions, then the blue golem will be about half making him easier to kill. I don't even get a leash when I jungle with him.

Second time around with Mao, and it's like I forgot how to play lol. 0-1-2. Only won because our top and bottom was really good. Couldn't keep up with anyone.

I guess first game was beginners luck.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Ha, it happens. I do what xLykosx said as far as the saplings (or pikmins as they are in my brain) and I also have 3 AP quints so I start off with 15 AP. Clears jungle camps real fast.

THANKS!

Thread Information