Default Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Want to play a game where your Wii U character can jump to your 3DS and go to your friends house with you? Well thats exactly what you will be able to do in MH3U.

(graphics are better, look at pic links near bottom)

Remember monster hunter Tri? That was a bit of a dissapointment only in the fact that it short, It only had 18 large monsters to hunt. Thankfully Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate features over 80 large monsters. (And more than 100 if you count small monsters) And the animations and grapahics are getting an upgrade.

As well if you missed playing MH Portable 3rd becasue you didnt want to take the time to patch the (japan only) PSP version with english text, then you are in luck becasue all of the MHP3rd monsters are included.

(psp version)

If you are not familiar with the series and own either a 3Ds or a Wii U then you can download the demo from the wii shop channel right now. Official US release date is March 13 2013.

(this is a great pic!)
    http://www.gamingsoul.com/wp-content...-11-12_005.jpg

http://s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/m...ltimate_28.jpg

http://images.vg247.com/current//201..._lagombi_1.jpg

On a side note, I really want to explain why I love this series so much. Every time a game for this series is announced I buy that system in advance. Tri is still the only game I own on the Wii (but hey I borrowed the metriod prime trilogy and my gf has all the zelda games).

Right now my 3ds only has pokemon and my Wii U only has the games my gf buys for it. The anticipation is killing me. I have 3 friends who I play this series with and for us this is bigger than any holiday or sports event. When this game comes out we are taking vacation time and staying up for days at a time.

And its not all fun and games. This series is ASIAN HARD. you have to kill something stringer than you to get better gear. The monsters we will work together to bring down will not die from a few blows. It will require hundreds of strikes and precise timing. against a monster that could kill you in two hits. This is no series for the faint.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Use to play Monster Hunter a lot, don't have a Wii U yet, but i do have a 3D's. This game definitely looks like it could bring back some good memories.

That looks pretty cool. I like how they're doing this now with games, like the PS3/4 and the Vita is as well. I've got Monster Hunter Tri for my Wii, haven't really given it much of a play. Maybe I'll give it a shot and see if I like it. Then I might have just a little incentive to pick up the Wii-U, lol.

It would be cool if they made it so you didn't have to buy the same game for both consoles. That' just wishful thinking though..lol

I played Monster Hunter Freedom for PSP so much in like 2006. I got Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii but never got very far...I'm excited to play it on the 3DS (and finally be able to go online with it)

I am also pretty sure its going to be cross platform online play. Thats pretty exciting. I need to confirm that but I think you can play online through the Wii U or wirelessly with Wii U players.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Thread Information