Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man 3

Default Iron Man 3

So there's a new Iron Man 3 trailer out..

Iron Man 3 -- Official Trailer UK Marvel | HD - YouTube

I'm pretty stoked about it. I loved the first two, can't wait to see where this one goes. I'd rather another Avengers over Thor 2, Iron Man 3, etc. but hey I'll take what I can!

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    So there's a new Iron Man 3 trailer out..

Iron Man 3 -- Official Trailer UK Marvel | HD - YouTube

I'm pretty stoked about it. I loved the first two, can't wait to see where this one goes. I'd rather another Avengers over Thor 2, Iron Man 3, etc. but hey I'll take what I can!
    Well, Avengers 2 is coming, but they have to set it up first. Avengers 2 comes out in 2015. In the mean time, Ironman 2, Thor 2, Captain America 2, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Then we're getting Ant-man after Avengers 2 comes out, and eventually Dr Strange will show up in the movies.

I'm really excited about Ironman 3, since Ironman is my favorite hero, and the first one is one of my favorite movies, but i'm kind of nervous at the same time...for starters, I really don't like Don Cheadle's portrayal of Rhodey, who was my favorite part of Ironman 1 (next to all the robots, of course) and also, it looks like everything is gonna get destroyed, so that kinda sucks...However, i'm still hoping it's good.

Didn't watch the new trailer though, I'm just gonna wait til I can see the actual movie to see any more footage.

I'm excited. I honestly didn't think 2 was as good as 1, so I'm kind of hoping they step it up with the third. But the trailer looks awesome

I'm pumped for this as well. The Iron Man movies have been my favorite super hero movies apart from the avengers. I think the main reason is Robert Downy Jr. thouhg.

I loved both Iron Man and Avengers as well, but I think that's because they added humor into them. Not like the Batman Trilogy.

I honestly don't have very high expectations for "Ant Man" and "Dr Strange", not when you have Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America... it's kind of like your fourth and fifth wheel. What is Ant Man going to do to flying laser shooting aliens? Throw fire ants at them?

I'm looking forward too all of these coming out. Avengers was great. "Puny God".

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziek88 View Post
    I'm looking forward too all of these coming out. Avengers was great. "Puny God".
    Best fkn part :P

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I think the main reason is Robert Downy Jr. thouhg.
    It's like he was born just so a great Iron Man/Avengers movie series could be made. From the videos and interviews I've seen of him, he's being himself more than acting in the movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    I loved both Iron Man and Avengers as well, but I think that's because they added humor into them. Not like the Batman Trilogy.
    Agreed. I'm so on the fence with the Dark Knight movies. They're great movies, but...The Joker is supposed to be a happy go lucky sociopathic madman. He just feels different in this series. Not to mention no Penguin, no Riddler...They're good, but the George Clooney and Adam West series are still my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by eszosoft View Post
    I honestly don't have very high expectations for "Ant Man" and "Dr Strange", not when you have Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America... it's kind of like your fourth and fifth wheel. What is Ant Man going to do to flying laser shooting aliens? Throw fire ants at them?
    Even just a little bit of research would answer this question. First of all, Ant-man has the ability to change sizes. He can grow and shrink. He can control ants too, but i'm assuming he will mostly use the size-changing ability. Secondly, the flying aliens are dead. Ant-man is also responsible for Ultron as a villain, so that's probably why they're introducing him.
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 03-20-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Thread Information