Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iron Man 3

IM3 was..... AWESOME.

So what you're saying is go see it in theaters and I'll never regret it?

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

You will most definitely not regret it. I've heard people nerdrage over what they did with the story... But I don't ever go into a comic book movie expecting the story to be just like the comics. That being said... Go see it! Lol

alright, thanks for the hint Mizel! I was pondering about it...
    I'll definitely watch it now.

I liked it, it wasnt as dark as thought it would be(like "the dark knight" dark)

But I absolutely love the humor in the movie, and Robert downey jr is perfect as Iron man.

The humor is the best part RDJr is great at it.

I hated the twist. Not because it didn't follow the comics, though. Because

I thought the story focusing on Mandarin's terrorist attacks was much more interesting and much more well done than the extremis story. When Tony's house got destroyed and the Mandarin shot somebody on live tv, I was like YEA THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! Then it turned out to all be fake. The terrorist attacks were accidents, Mandarin's threats were all just a cover up. The parts of the story that really had me interested and involved in what was going on were brushed away to make more room for the people who glow red and melt stuff and breathe fire, which I felt was very poorly executed. Killian was completely uninteresting, extremis was dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    I liked it, it wasnt as dark as thought it would be(like "the dark knight" dark)

But I absolutely love the humor in the movie, and Robert downey jr is perfect as Iron man.
    I didn't like Iron Man 2 nowhere near as much as I did 1, but when I saw one I said he was the perfect person for the movie lol. Idk why, but it fits in there very good, and (ignoring whatever spoiler EpsilonX has), I'm sure I will enjoy the movie a lot. Me and my dad don't really agree on anything, so I will probably end up watching this with him, because these comic superhero movies we usually agree on, and end up having a fun time. Also curious as to how it will be with it being like the dark knight though... I don't really see that working out in an iron man movie quite as well.
    If reality is my imagination in action, then surely we are all screwed -.-

Quote Originally Posted by XxTOOLxX View Post
    I didn't like Iron Man 2 nowhere near as much as I did 1, but when I saw one I said he was the perfect person for the movie lol. Idk why, but it fits in there very good, and (ignoring whatever spoiler EpsilonX has), I'm sure I will enjoy the movie a lot. Me and my dad don't really agree on anything, so I will probably end up watching this with him, because these comic superhero movies we usually agree on, and end up having a fun time. Also curious as to how it will be with it being like the dark knight though... I don't really see that working out in an iron man movie quite as well.
    I meant that people said it was supposed to be dark, then I though like the dark knight or something( in other words very dark). However even if it was darker than the first Iron man(maybe the second as well) however I expected it to be even darker.

Thread Information