Default Blade of the Ruined King apparently is an extreme Karthus buff. Huh.

Not directly of course but since BotRK got it's buff, teams who stack HP are harshly punished by BotRK so it seems the rolls have evened out and the builds are no requiring more use of armor and mr as it should. Well, since karthus easily gets 40% penetration and 20 mr reduction on top of that and a ridiculous amount of AP he can easily cut through even the tanks on enemy teams. Literally able to walk in to the enemy team 1v5 and come out with a triple or quadra kill. If the team happens to be there to help? It's an ace every time. So glad Karthus is not commonly played. Maybe Riot won't notice and my main mid won't get nerfed .

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I haven't played karthus in ages, fun to play. I've gotten several quadra's with him, it's fairly easy in a good team fight.

Might give him a go again to see how it goes.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I haven't lost a game with him since the patch. It's so good. I've been starting with the faerie charm, 4 health pots, 2 mana pots and a ward. I grab tear and boots on first back and then rush rod of ages followed by zhonyas. Once zhonyas happens everyone just starts dying. It's great. Even if I die in the team fight I've still killed 3-4 of the other team and left the remaining 1-2 with a sliver of HP with 4 full health team mates to finish them off.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Thread Information