Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lara Croft-Tomb Raider -do we like the new Lara?

Lara Croft is well known for adventures among the world... but the new Lara is stranded on an island ,personally I liked the underworld Lara due to the fact that she had more back-bone , this Lara seems to be to emotionally concieved by her surroundings (upset , confused , curious ect ..).Although she has high capability as well as archery skills ,so I have mixed thoughts about her ,What do you guys think?

"this Lara seems to be to emotionally concieved by her surroundings"... I was thinking the SAME thing through the whole game! Physically, I like her better. She looks a real chick. The graphics are amazing... but her personality. I'm not the biggest fan of that change.

I haven't played a Tomb Raider since the second one I think. New one looks really good though. After watching some quick vids of it I couldn't help but think "Hey this looks like Uncharted" and then I realized Lara Croft has been exploring before Drake was an idea.

Does the new one play similar to Uncharted?

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

It plays a LOT like Uncharted. And it is pretty decent. I'd say probably one of the best in the series.

From what I read it's a reboot. I suppose they are starting the story over. May have to check it out down the road. I really enjoyed Uncharted and I remember liking the older Tomb Raiders.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Yupp, it is a reboot. They pretty much ignored everything that happened in previous games. The freakin settings on my PC on Ultra are unreal. Like... every piece of her freaking hair is a single strand O_o

Sadly I doubt my computer would handle ultra. Silly cheap crappy video card.

THANKS!

From what Ive seen about the game it looks pretty awesome even though she seems to be invinsible. just think of it, in the first 30 minutes she almost get more beaten up than nathan drake does in a whole game and still she moves on.

Im definitly going to buy this some time.

Looks like I ended up getting this game after all. Now if only I didn't have to wait another 9 hours to try it.

THANKS!

I heard this new one has like a darker tone with it... how is the game by the way?

Thread Information