Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That's my current thoughts exactly. I've got no problem waiting a few extra seconds for the system to boot up.
    Something that's been bothering me, but not sure what I'm looking for, is whether this is all going to fit in the case I've chosen :\

EDIT :: so I've changed out the SSD for a 500Gb HDD. Also added a BD Optical Drive so I can actually play a couple games I got already got.
    Last edited by Knibbler; 04-27-2013 at 05:54 PM.
    If you send me FR, let me know who you are!

Isn't that case a full tower? I think you'll be fine, those things have a lot of room. All my computers are mid towers and I have just as much junk in them.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yeah, full tower. Hopefully I can start buying some bits towards it this month.

If you save up to buy it all in one shot rather than piece at a time by the time you're ready to order the full system new technology will be out and the stuff you currently want will cost less.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziek88 View Post
    If you save up to buy it all in one shot rather than piece at a time by the time you're ready to order the full system new technology will be out and the stuff you currently want will cost less.
    I always buy piece by piece when it's my own machine. I wait for sales and get the parts I can test first (like I have a PSU tester and an HDD reader).

I think it's a good way to save money and it always works for me. But you have to do it in a reasonable time period, the longest span I've gone collecting parts is 3 months for my machine 5 years ago. Black Friday Sale, Christmas Sale, and then I think valentine's day sale or President's Day sale. But I built it in February, started collecting parts at the end of November.
    Last edited by LiNuX; 04-28-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yeah, my plan was to get it piece by piece, simply because I'm shocking when it comes to saving for something and I would like to have to system fully assembled by beginning of August.
    The reason I've set this target is because I've spent the last year and a half saying I'm going to build my own PC but instead of saving for it I've dipped into the money and spent near enough every penny. Doing it this way and actually buying the pieces each month means I'm not going to have the money there to spend of other which would hinder the progress of the build.

Thread Information